Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aniqa bint Shadid
Discord Id - Please give us the discord account name that we can use to message you on discord.
NirAntae#5934

Character Name - We require role-play appropriate names. Names using odd characters or capitalization are not allowed.
Aniqa bint Shadid

Character Race & Sub-Race - We want to know what Sanctuary race best suits your character and what their sub-race is. Since we allow you to bring in a sub-race from a variety of other fictional worlds please let us know what the source for your characters sub-race is. Example: Aelfeyn, sub-race D&D Drow.
Muiri/otherkin shapeshifter

Alternate Graphic If you want to shape change into a different UO graphic, what graphic is it. (It helps if you give us the name out of Inside UO, or a link to a picture of the graphic.)
big cat in a reddish gold

Character Description - Please provide details such as height, skin and hair color, and any deviations from human normal.
about 5'4" in human form, with brandy-gold eyes, warm tan skin, and long black hair with faint coppery highlights.  In feline form, she stand about 30 inches at the shoulder, appearing basically like an unnaturally large ocelot in a rich reddish-gold color.

[Image: ZpiTuhT.jpg]

[Image: nRsjsUO.jpg]

Character Kingdom - This is the kingdom on Sanctuary that your character intends to join.
Andus/House Qubilat al-Asad

Shard Plotline - She is very loyal to both her new Kingdom and Tribe, and Amir specifically, and will do all she can to further their goals, despite being a mediocre-at-best combatant.

Special Role-play Ability - We expect that all characters will come into Sanctuary with a wide range of racial varieties. We expect that you will use existing game mechanics, items, skills, etc to support any racial or personal ability that you want to claim in your RP. However, you may document ONE ability that can not be represented by mechs, and doesn't require visual in-game support to sell. Please keep it to something that lasts no longer than the length of a RP session.

Aniqa is highly empathic, easily able to read the emotions of others - even when they do their best to disguise them.  This gives her a keen insight into things like when someone is fearful or even lying, helping her greatly in negotiations and the like.  She has honed this ability to the point that she is frequently able to actually manipulate the emotions of those around her, though the effect is usually subtle; attempting more dramatic effects take great tolls on her.  (And are entirely at the OOC discretion of the player, ofc.)

Previous World Please let us know what previous world your character is coming from.
If the world had a name, she never knew it.  She knew only the desert jewel of Bhajat, and the distant jungles she loved to visit when a caravan went that way.

Backstory - 400 words or less. You may not play a native to Sanctuary, but your character can have arrived any time within the last 10 years.

Blood.  All she could smell was blood.  She should have been able to smell the lovely dry scent of the sands of home; the fragrant herbs the caravan was returning with from the deep jungles; the camels, or the unwashed bodies of the drivers.  But no, it was all just blood... and no small amount of it her own.

She couldn't even remember clearly what had happened.  One minute, she had been chatting amiably with the young rascal leading one of the strings of the lumbering beasts, and the next the air was split with screams and the scent of blood; in her panic, she had reverted to her feline form, and then... nothing.

She lay panting and in pain, now, barely able to move.  The world seemed to grow heavier and heavier.  Finally she closed her eyes, certain she had reached the end of her life.  Except, rather than the cool oblivion she expected, there was a sickening lurch, and everything...  changed.  It was cooler, definitely, but suddenly all the scents of blood were gone, replaced by the scent of clean sand, cool grass, and.... cows?

She opened her eyes and sat up, blinking in wonder at the place she found herself, quite unlike anything she had ever seen before.  It took a moment before she realized she was no longer injured, either.  What sort of hallucination was this?  She shrugged it off and stood with a stretch, and padded off to explore this place, for however long she had here.
I like this app. Thumbs up from me!

Through the darkness, I am once again born and whole.

[Image: 6yejUdPm.jpg]
Love it! The rp abiility is so useful and the image is gorgeous. Thumbs up all around.
This is going to be a cool meet-up. My character Dalija, has the same rp trait. It should be fun. Smile

Approved!

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
I do not believe that the panther graphic can be dyed reddish gold as it starts out nearly black.  You might want to go some place and see if you can get it to look correct, if not, you'll want to update your app to match what is possible given the restriction on WYSIWYG

you could try hues 2895 to 2905 and see if any of those will create something interesting, those are the "horse paint" colors I made to make horse two colors
(08-02-2019, 06:34 PM)Lara Wrote: I do not believe that the panther graphic can be dyed reddish gold as it starts out nearly black.  You might want to go some place and see if you can get it to look correct, if not, you'll want to update your app to match what is possible given the restriction on WYSIWYG

you could try hues 2895 to 2905 and see if any of those will create something interesting, those are the "horse paint" colors I made to make horse two colors

How about a large hellcat ? It's not exactly like an ocelot but it's red ?
We managed to find a good one with a bit of fiddling Smile A little darker than I had originally had in mind, but that's just fact of life with that graphic.
Topic Options