Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iszela
Name: Iszela

Race/Sub-Race: Summon/Demon (Legion type)

Alternate Graphic: Black Gate Demon

Character Description: Iszela is a tall, muscular demon and possesses an intimidating presence. Her flesh is ashen purple, marked by red demonic sigils upon her chest, neck, and arms. She has thick black claws that seems covered in an armor like scale which trails up to her elbow and dissipate. Her feet are thick, sharp talons, covered in the same armored scale up to her thighs. Large red wings with black spines and tipped with spikes protrude from her back. Curved black horns rest atop her head like a crown in the midst of ash colored hair. With an eerie glow emanating from her red eyes, she hardly makes anyone feel comfortable.

Fortunately, Iszela learned a nifty spell called a “glamour” from Marcus, the mortal that summoned her. She can assume a human form. Perhaps her visage was a bit too much.

Character Kingdom: Kraestret

Shard Plot Line: Being that she is summoned, wherever Marcus goes, she goes. She will be used as a soldier/warrior in the Kingdom of Kraestret and to whatever group Marcus aligns himself with. Her role is primarily supportive.

Special Roleplay Ability: Mutation Inducement. An ability to activate or suppress a minor recessive trait in another. This includes but is not limited to biological changes (i.e. change of eye color), mental balances, and motor functions. (This would be something for me to OOCly ask the target in question for permission first as to not force anything on anyone.)

Previous World: Latheria (See app for Marcus Reyne)

Backstory: Marcus had proved useful time and time again. Her pact with the mortal aided the Legion’s advancement against the Seraph. Iszela followed in the march, closing in on their target, behind the mortal and the demon that possessed him. A quick thought that Marcus was weakening tickled her mind amidst the gluttony of slaughter, but she knew better than to manipulate the bonded pair without word. The thirst for bloodshed and victory over the divine creatures was delectable. 

She was nearing, laying waste upon a golden figure with an arched staff as she passed. Her blade cut through it like a hot knife through butter and the figure dropped like a sack. Her red eyes narrowed sharply as Thir’gul came forth from Marcus and she leapt into the air towards her mark - the towering angelic creature. The behemoth boomed and from the heavens a surge of light struck Thir’gul, and Marcus within, down. Temporarily blinded by the radiance, Iszela came down upon the Seraph and sunk her blade and talons into its shoulder. Soon, other Legion trickled then swarmed like insects across the land towards the mark, all ravenous for victory. A quick glance to see if Marcus would rise again revealed he was nowhere to be found. Without so much a bat of an eye, she resumed the fight.

Days later, she felt the pull - from nowhere she had ever known. Words of evocation synced with the sigils upon her flesh began to glow dimly and then brighten. “Zu’stal thaniz nezgal,” she heard within, over and over. Like many demons of her kind, the act of being commanded by any mortal incited anger and when she materialized in front of Marcus in a foreign world, she bellowed with rage, “YOU DARE SUMMON ME?!” She didn’t make a move upon him, but gazed upon him with a threatening hunger nonetheless. 

For the past eight years, she has joined Marcus in eeking out a future within the new lands, even learning a new “skill” or two. She remains bound to Marcus until such a time fate delivers its final blow to him and she returns to her hellish world.
Very cool story, and I like the RP ability.

I've seen it mentioned before that the shapechange avatar needs to reflect the physical description, and Lady M is...not that. Please either pick a more suitable form or edit the description accordingly; if you have any questions grab us in chat. Thanks!

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
(08-01-2019, 12:24 AM)Kutara Wrote: Very cool story, and I like the RP ability.

I've seen it mentioned before that the shapechange avatar needs to reflect the physical description, and Lady M is...not that.  Please either pick a more suitable form or edit the description accordingly; if you have any questions grab us in chat.  Thanks!

Just did a Google search on her graphic in game and whoa -that thing is tiny. Fixed the app to reflect an appropriate figure.
Awesome! Thumbs up!

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
approved
Updated for shard plot line.
Topic Options