Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application: Thrak
Discord Id - Halikar#8266.

Character Name - Thrak.

Character Race & Sub-Race - Not sure if Muiri or Summon.

Alternate Graphic - Terathen Warrior (69/0x45).

Character Description - Thrak is, bluntly, a big bug. His entire body is covered in chitin, an external skeleton, and is a bright green in color. His abdominal section is spider-like, with a human-like torso on the front that has several small holes running up the left and right frontal sides (his breathing holes). His human-type arms have a serrated edge along the back that would make wicked slashing weapons. The arms end in hands with four digits, each long and multi-jointed hinting at excellent dexterity. His head is clearly bug-like, roundish with a pair of large compound eyes that are a white-silver in color, several mandible appendages around his mouth, and a pair of antenna on the top. He gives off a smell reminiscent of a spicy lavender. Thrak is technically a drone and therefore gender-less. He is currently 40 seasons old, but what that translates into human terms is anyones guess.

Character Kingdom - Raeyithia I expect.

Special Role-playTrait - Thrak as an additional sense his people call Faz, based in his antenna. It allows his people to move in the dark and sense the presence of movement, but works far better in enclosed spaces than out in the open (it is in many ways an ability to sense air currents and their reflections, similar to sonar with sound).

Backstory - Thrak is of The People. They have no other words for themselves. They have grown and prospered to become the dominant species of their world ever since the first hive mother/queens developed hive intelligence. Many ways have been tried to directly improve the species, the latest being the addition of individual intelligence and free-will. Thrak is the product of one of these recent experiments. He is incredibly curious about anything and everything, constantly asking questions, examining things in detail, and practicing what he has learned though creativity and craft. This has made him unique in his hive, able to perceive what others cannot and offer perspective that his mother/queen finds very useful. It also means that higher powers also appear to find him very useful, and is probably why he now finds himself in Sanctuary.

It should be noted that being externally inflexible has caused The People to utilize gestures and posture as an indicator of emotional state. It is not uncommon for conversations to include head tilts, leg tapping, arm gesturing, and antenna waving. Understanding these emotional indicators is as instinctive to The People as facial expressions are to humans.

-- Magic is real, unless declared integer
Thumbs up!
Thumbs up
Thumbs up! Smile

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
This one certainly is interesting... I would say that Thrak is either Murir or even Hoggur, I'm not sure summon or construct fit—though honestly I'm having a hard time placing him. I know you can pull off the character and you have my thumbs up, but I think Lara may need to give her two cents as far as race.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Yeah, I had the same problems with him as far as fiction goes. There's what he's always been, and what the shard fiction translates him in to. So if there's something better than my interpretation, I'm all for it, even if I have to adapt the app more.

-- Magic is real, unless declared integer
From the Wiki:
Quote:If your sub-race is of the element of air or water, related to the moon, delicately built, or negatively effected by Iron they are Muiri. All natural shapeshifters are Muiri.
Quote:One of the common aspects of Hoggur is their desire to burrow, mine or dig, not leap gracefully through the forest floor or tree tops.

Given his current fiction, I would say he probably falls into the Hoggur category, as he's an earthier, more grounded individual.  But ultimately it would be Lara's call.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Final discussion made, we are calling all half human half something as Hoggur. Smile
Topic Options