Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Containers
I am not certain if this is a bug or by design but it seems when you lock down a container in a shop or house you can put things in fine but you have to then unlock down the container to take things out of it.  

I don't remember it working this way on Grimm and I haven't seen it work that way on other servers. It makes using containers very inconvenient and also makes it easy to forget to re-lockdown something a nd lose your things. Also, haven't tested, but I imagine it wouldn't work with stealing either. 

Secures do let you take things out without having to unlock or re-secure.
That's the difference between lock down and secure, yes.
Never had it work that way before. Thanks for the clarification.
I am fairly certain it's always been that way? Or at least how it worked on Grimm.
I am not sure if maybe this is just ME, and I am doing something wrong, but --

In my shop, regardless of whether any container is secured OR locked down, I cannot take things out. 

Like, at all. I can see it, I can open the box, but cannot touch/move the interior contents. 

If I release either the Secured or Locked Down containers, THEN I can take stuff out. 

But I cannot just take things out of a chest when I want them. I ALWAYS have to release the chest.

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Sounds like this isn't a bug, so I'm archiving it. If we find out later its a bug and not user error, you can repost.
Topic Options