Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davros Steiner App
Discord Id - xDavros S#9767

Character Name - Davros Steiner
Character Race & Sub-Race- Muiri / Dragon
Alternate Graphic- white wyrm
Character Description - Davros is a male of mountainous stature, standing at nearly eight feet tall, and appearing in his early thirtys. His skin is of an olive color, highlighted by his snow-white hair and icy, cerulean eyes. His chiseled form is marked by lines of white, tribal tattoos that cover him from head to toe. His voice carries a deep tone in a greek accent, and his stride is slow, heavy, and intent. However, despite his large presence and quiet nature, he remains respectful to anyone he meets.
     Another curiosity to his presence one might notice is the slight chill in the air as they move closer to his form, as well as the pupils of his eyes, slit, as so many of his draconic heritage may have.
Shard Plot Line- "We are keepers of the sands". Davros is a territorial creature, and has taken up home in the Kingdom of Andus. To it's protection and glory he will serve it and it's people.

Character Kingdom - the Kingdom of Andus
Special Role-play Ability- Davros is a large dragon stuffed into a little(ish) package. His size makes him almost laughably slow but it also makes him extremely resilient to damage. When taking "RP" damage, Davros is able to shrug a large deal of it off, but the amount of time it takes 
him to heal is extended greatly
Previous World- Davros arrived from a kingdom known simply as "The Aerie". A nest of dragons and a hub of trade involving races far and wide.
Backstory - Abandoned to be raised by humans at a young age, Davros grew up among a sect of paladins who worked tirelessly, as most of them do, to rid the world of demons and evil. As years drug on and the young boy turned into a man, it wasn't hard to note how much older his friends had become compared to him, and it was then he was told of the circumstances to his upbringing.
     Knowing this, Davros set out on his own path. Venturing distance lands and realms for the purpose of finding himself. It was not long into his journey, however, that he met his future wife, Soumia, in the desert kingdom of Ireem. Together, their journey entwined and continued, leading them to a large family of not just their own children, but many other races of friends, who all came together to form a sanctuary of their own known as "The Aerie"
     With Soumia and their wing, they fought battles, they loved, and they raised their children. Until one day Davros closed his eyes, only to awaken in a land he did not know. Not a dream, not a vision. It was real, and it was new, and if he remembered anything that Soumia had told him, it is that everything has a purpose. And so, again, he sets off to find his Queen in the hopes she came to this new land with him, and find out just what his purpose here is.

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Story looks great, but do you not want a shapechange to a dragon form?

Thumbs up.
The Alternate Graphic is what you want to shapechange into. ie, drake, dragon, wyvern, etc.
My bad. I misunderstood. I thought alternative ment a custom one of our own art then realized...

Never mind. The short story is I'm an idiot. Fixed.

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
XD It happens.

Thumbs up.
approved
plot line updated

Topic Options