Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashliyn Nilxan
Discord Id - HeXiS#5684

Character Name -  Ashliyn Nilxan

Character Race & Sub-Race- human/shade- DnD

Alternate Graphic - Lady_of_the_snow (dark)
If you want to shape change into a different UO graphic, what graphic is it. (It helps if you give us the name out of Inside UO, or a link to a picture of the graphic.)
Character Description - hieght 5’ 7”, Skin pale, hair Black

Character Kingdom - Emlyn

Special Role-play Ability- Shape shadow: Ashliyn can change the shape, direction, or size of shadows. Eg. Ashliyn giggles making hand gestures while a man gives a dull speech. What he doesn't know is his shadow hung itself from boredom.

Previous World - Ayanee

Backstory -
In the realm of Ayenee those who are unhappy with their lives sometimes come across strange entities offering new beginnings or other worldly powers in exchange for something of value. Ashliyn Nilxan used to be a simple house maid but her greed got the better of her.  Ashlyn had stolen her master’s heirloom pocket watch and been found out. She was cast onto the street with only one thought on her mind. “If only I hadn't been seen by his wife”  A stranger happened by one day as she was begging for work or food and asked, “How did you come to be in this poor state of being amongst all the wealthy houses?”

She explained to the stranger that she was well known as the maid of the lowest lord of the land. And having been thrown out for theft no other nobles would hire her. For if she would steal from him she most certainly would steal from those with more wealth than he.

The stranger then made an offer to teach her the ways of the shadow so she might get her revenge and attain her own wealth. All she had to do was steal the Queen's scepter and bring it to him. She agreed and he cast a shadow upon her changing her form to one of shifting darkness. She stole the scepter in the night and returned with it. After being taught to harness the powers of a shade she returned to her old masters house. She took the pocket watch and his wife's life. She was immediately arrested trying to sell it and thrown in jail. The stranger appeared again at the bars that night and offered to send her away to a place the locals would never find her for only a few locks of her hair, trimmings from her skirt, and the ring her mother had passed down to her. She agreed and awake the next morning in a new land with a fog in her mind. Where did she live? How did she get here? Even her name was a bit fuzzy at first.

Plot role: Ashlyn plans to make her home in Emlyn to stay close to the  man she has fallen in love with. She will use her new found gifts and abilties to stay close to him and serve the house he is part of until she works up the courage to tell him how she feels. she will spy for them, kill for them and even betray those of her own kind for them. all for the man she loves.
This is an interesting idea! I hadn't actually thought of playing a shade as a living person with the ability to turn into a shade.

Thumbs up.
Thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Thumbs up!
I appreciate the fact that you are going a different route with this character, no the traditional Lawful good etc... but a character that has morally gone a way others would not. I think this character might spark some good rp and I hope you have fun with it all. Smile

Approved.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options