Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character App
Discord Id - Hornet#1345
Character Name - Rothmore Wolvbane
Character Race & Sub-Race- Human/Werewolf
Alternate Graphic- Red haired Werewolf
Character Description - Rothmore is a 6 foot tall Pale skinned human with green eyes Ginger hair Approximately 220 pounds of muscle. In wolf form he is around 8 to 9 foot tall and red hair green eyes
Character Kingdom - Kingdom of Emlyn
Special Role-play Ability- Can hold a shield in defensive position without getting tired for long periods of time
Previous World- Axosia a world i am writing a book about
Backstory -Rothmore is from a land called Axosia. Growing up he was the son of a blacksmith and trained with his father is sword fighting and smithing alike. When he was around 13 years of age his father was killed in a devastating war. Feeling betrayed by the Gods Rothmore devoted his life to protecting people and serving those who couldn't defend themselves. After joining the Military himself at 17 he rose through the ranks and was Knighted for his bravery and Ability to protect the City having been one of the final standing combatants. After the loss of his home and parents Rothmore ventured from his home and on to new lands. He became a werewolf in his old land when on a mission to hunt a rogue group of werewolves. He was jumped by the Alpha when alone and scratched over his left eye contracting the illness he severly wounded the wolf and it fled he was unable to track it due to his body going through the change of becoming one of them
. He does his best to supress the beast but sometimes gives in.
Hi Rothmore! Just a quick request: could you change the font color? Your app is almost the exact shade of the background.
I went ahead and fixed the font color for him.

This is a good app, so thumbs up!

There are some things that you might need to edit once you get in game and someone helps you with your shape change options

Alternate Graphic- Red haired Werewolf
"In wolf form he is around 8 to 9 foot tall and red hair green eyes"

We don't have an actual wolf form that matches your description. Page in game and ask a staffer to help you pick out a form, then come back here and edit your description to what you've chosen.

http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...rs_(Rules)
Tossing in my thumbs up. Looks good

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Thumbs here too
With Lara's clarification, approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options