Eisali#3573
Character Name - 
Nyxukres
Character Race & Sub-Race-
Muiri, Sub-race Centaur
Alternate Graphic
Centaur
Character Description -
Stands roughly seven feet tall with his horse half a shining shade of black with powerful, strong legs. Atop the horse body sits the upper half, a human torso with a well muscled physique. A small amount of body hair is on his chest and abdomen while the rest of his human half seems to go without. The other exception in this is his head and chin, both of which have very long, thick black hair, with his beard usually braided or held together with hair ties at various spots. While the beard hangs down to just below his chest, if his hair was ever let down it would nearly touch his horse half. He grooms himself quite well, with honey-gold eyes sitting behind an angular face. His ears are pointed.
Character Kingdom -
Likely Emlyn.
Special Role-play Trait-
N/A
Backstory -
For almost a year woodsmen in small taverns may have whispered rumors about a beast lurking the woods around Emlyn. They say it never risked getting too close to the capital, or any city, and never bothered to attack anyone. They say it's half horse half man. Nyxukres doesn’t really understand how he ended up in this place. In his home, however far off that may be now, the Elves had betrayed the Centaurs and thus the thousand year war began. The war started long before Nyxukres was born, but it was in his lifetime that it ended. Violently. Surrounded, Nyxukres was in charge of the last remaining forces of the Centaur “rebellion” and they were being massacred. Centaurs were headstrong, and stubborn, therefore they had decided long ago they’d fight until the last of them was dead. Nyxukres was that last one, but his moment to keep that promise was robbed from him. Instead of dying beside his brothers and sisters in battle, he awoke, near dead in a strange forest and has been slowly learning what he can of where he is. The people here are very different, he decided. For starters, he had only heard myths about humans as they were slaughtered by Orcs in his home centuries ago. What the people here called Aelfeyn reminded him of the Elves back home, except these seem regal and refined. Elegant and harmonious with the world around them, a far stretch from the murderous and vicious Elves he had known. He had decided that these Elves may be different from those in his homeland, but he didn’t want to take that risk. Plus the curiosity to explore a race that had been extinct on his world was just too much for him to ignore.
This was lovely, and thumbs up!
Thumbs up!
Approved! Hope to see you in game. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Love it. Thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Topic Options