Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Raven's Kiss
Name of House
The Raven's Kiss

Kingdom
Kraestret

Player Names I will need to see a total of three people in this group before it's approved.
Jumped the gun a tad here, since I didn't know it was a requirement Wink However, I know Jules wants to be involved, and Sahure and Marky/Nesaria showed an interest as well, and several others that had people involved in the previous Raven's Kiss are about.  (If anyone is interested, please let me know!) +Wylde/Maevan Chevalier

[Image: The_Ravens_Kiss_sm.jpg]

Brief History We do not currently have a working timeline for the kingdoms, so I don't expect anyone to have a detailed history. I just want to know how long ago the house was founded, how it was founded, and what its formation is basically about.
Some few years ago, Daciana found herself brought to this new land.  Alone and confused, she quickly set about gathering what power and allies around herself that she could, and created a new Raven's Kiss for a new land.  Initially, it was merely a matter of self-preservation, similar folk drawing together to protect one another and further one anothers' goals whatever those might be; but has since evolved into a genuine pursuit of political power amongst the shifting Houses.

Outwardly, their goal is simply to be left alone and safe.  Behind the scenes, of course, is a different story; moving in shadows, as is their nature.

Membership Target What type of characters are you looking to recruit. (Try to be as inclusive as possible)
Vampires, lycanthropes, and other 'creatures that go bump in the night'/not-quite-human-anymore or shadowy types, as well as any others who wish to support them.  

Armed Forces At this time RPCSS offers armies comprised of infantry, knights and siege equipment. In the beginning they will be human soldiers. Tell me how this works in your lore.
Humans make perfectly good sense at least initially; likely took a combination of charm, money, and glamour/enchantment were used to enlist the initial forces; once enough power was acquired, it became easier to enlist more.

Because Daciana herself (ie, me..) is not especially a strategic mastermind, hopefully someone will be interested who can act as more of a general to help decide on the deployment of said troops appropriately.  Otherwise I will just do my best.  XD

Which Kingdom do you hope to rule / Which Noble House do you intend to support
The goal of RPCSS is to rule. Either to rule directly or to support the rulership of another house. They are not "guilds" loosely integrating players together, they have an agenda that specifically involves wanting to rule one or more of the kingdoms directly or via alliance. Tell us the goal of your Noble House.

Depending on what other interest there is, both in this House and in Kraestret in general, we may go either for the Royal House (or a position on the Council if Kraestret goes that way), or as a supporting House for the Royal House (more of an operating-in-the-shadows supporter type).  In character, of course, becoming the Royal House is the ultimate goal.

What God or Goddess are you hoping to place on the Arcanum Crystal?
The point of ruling a kingdom is to bring a deity of your choosing into greater power. Tell us which god this is.

Manea, goddess of the undead, ghosts, and other spirits of the night

Story I'd like to see a day in the life story to get a feel for how the house operates as well as you own writing skill. Please keep it to under 750 words.
As the young human officer droned on, Daci actually looked bored.  It took quite a lot to wear past the diminutive woman's carefully cultivated outer veneer of sweet, bright-eyed interest.  Had the young man known her better, as some of those in the shadows of the hall did, he might have taken it for the warning it was.  It wasn't as though such things weren't important; they just weren't important for her and the other upper echelon of the Raven's Kiss to hear about, especially in such detail.  Eventually, she snapped, simply speaking over him.  "Jacques, take him downstairs, please?"  The young man looked more than a little confused, especially as several snickers echoed through the hall before a sharp glance from Daciana cut them off.  After a moment's hesitation, though, he followed after the lumbering werewolf that served as a sort of chatelaine or butler for the immediate household.

"Well then," she chirped once he was gone.  "What's next on the agenda?"

"Seems dinner's sorted, anyway," one of the shadows drawled.

Daci rolled her eyes with a smirk.  "What a disturbing lack of...  imagination." Her lips quirked in a coy smile, but then sat up straight in her chair, shuffling the pages in front of her as they got down to the plans for the next major operation the House would be undertaking.

Disclaimer If you are accepted to run a house in RPCSS there will be weekly requirements for your participation. They are: holding a 2 hour council chamber meeting open to anyone who needs to role-play with you, posting a short rumor/status on the shard newsletter, and submitting your RPCSS actions. Please sign that you understand the requirements and agree to them.

I understand and agree.
Looks good, thumbs up
I think Maevan Chevalier might be interested in becoming part of this house

[Image: Wyldeheart.jpg]
This looks good and (points to Wylde's post), it's nice to see people showing interest. Smile

Thumbs up from me!

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Nir, This thread is hard to read because you got to be guinea pig. So I'm going to clean it up for us both. Smile
This app is still active, sorry for the quiet. Smile
APPROVED
Topic Options