Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maruvan's Diary
[Image: 6df8689e05e4952f081596d26d09b022.jpg]

A new traveler's diary

A new world...

How did I get here is unknown to me.. Was it a bad moongate or a cursed object that I had touched in my life ? I couldn't say nor really remember what went wrong... Or did it went wrong at all ? An unknown world upon myself where they call those who travels into another place "heroes" of sorts... and by all means, I know that I'm no hero nor want to be one. Not that I lack empathy or sympathy, but I don't worth into the lives of humans in general... They destroy everything for the mere feeling of power struggles... Why would it be any different here ? 

I already can feel my connection to the moon mother fading away with the powers I once had... A new path to come and smith forward has come to me, weather I wanted it or not - I need to train once more. It has been awhile since I used a sword and the ones that are here are quite unfamiliar... till I found a sharp katana that is. I still haven't found a bow thought, that might require more time and perhaps if fate allows it - it will find me...

A new odor arose and brought me out of my thoughts, my eyes linger onto that person and my body knows it is different from what it should look. Such a weird feeling as it appears human while it clearly shouldn't be... Yet... Sulfurous and ash is what it reminds me of... when it breaths fire and tries to destroy everything... Could it be a dragon in human form ? I'm eager from my insides to ask it away and yet I'm unable to do so...

[Image: maruvan-sign.png]
Nature reminds us of how small we are and how much we depend on it.
Topic Options