Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audolfr Njordson
Discord Id -Felix#3529
[Image: NorthmenInterview4-1024x576.jpg]
Character Name -Audolfr Njordson
Character Race & Sub-Race-Aelfeyn.
Alternate Graphic - Cu Sidhe
Character Description -Audolfr stands about 6'4", he's muscular but on the thinner side, not bulky. He has dirty blond hair that is often kept in braids.
Character Kingdom -Midrvegr
Special Role-play Ability- Audolfr is adept at reading lips 

Backstory - 

"At ease! The storm has broken!" he shouted over the sound of the waves lapping against the side of the boat. 

The storm had come out of nowhere and though they had weathered it, it hadn't been easy. The people on the oars were happy to let them down to take a break. The hours that had passed felt like days and the travelers were weary. He sat down, running his hands through his hair in thought. There was no way that that storm was natural but where had it come from and why? Did it have something to do with the girl? Were the gods punishing us for something?Looking up he cocks his head to the side and stands up to point, none of it making any sense.

"Suit up! Land to the west and we may not be welcome..."

One year later...

He helped her up again, his frustration visible on his face.

"Damn it, stop thinking here," he said poking her hard in the chest, "and start thinking here," he poked her in the forehead. "The gods have given you a brilliant mind, you need to use it. If you always lead with your heart, you will be devoured, as a little rabbit hunted by wolves. Come, try again."

He tossed the sword back to her feet and cracked his neck assuming his defensive stance once more. He gritted his teeth and let out a low growl at her, pushing away the thought that he was leading with his heart instead of head. They had stuck with him this long in this strange land, he had to hope that they would stay loyal to the end.

SHARD PLOTLINE: Auldolfr, as the founder of house Valdrdomr, plans to further the agenda of his house and in turn place the Norse Pantheon supported by the house in a position of power. He will defend those who swear alligence to his house and will stop at nothing to defend what is his and further his agenda.

[Image: Felix-Signature-1.jpg]
A super eager THUMBS UP!

I can't wait to get in game. Smile

P.S. As I said in chat, I promise to always be Audolfr's distraction... Who knows I may accidentally get you killed...

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Thumbs up. Great idea for a trait.
Thumbs up, love the story! =)

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Approved
Topic Options