Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Abattoir
[b]Discord Id -[/b]
Jules

Previous Characters

Julian Isenhart, Kjotvi, Aetius, Etc etc

Character Name - Abattoir

Character Race & Sub-Race- Race: Summon. Sub-race: Planar Lovecraftian Parasitic Bunny Thing? A.k.a. Vorpal Bunnies or Bunny of Caerbannog

Alternate Graphic: Rabbit

Description: a common white bunny, with fluffy fur and red eyes. When revealing his nature, his fur will look tainted and splotchy, his breath will smell sulphurous and insect like appendages or tentacles will come out of his mouth. a third, vertical eye also sprouts of his forehead

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD

Special RP Ability  By being a parasite, he feeds on other's misery. This character has a capability of bringing misfortune upon a task being realized at his presence. i.e. a person who is cooking may find out the food is spoiled for no apparent reason, someone riding a horse may fall... I will roll a D100 against the target's roll of resist spell skill. the test results determining the outcome

Shard Plotline: bring some dark cosmic lovecraftian feel while still looking fluffy? Maybe be someone's familiar? differently from Tailong, who is literally shaping his personality, this one has a defined personality and a twisted, fragmented mind. He will only now be self aware and I wish to see how this turns out. 

Strengths - This character is a planar being, invoked by a dark ritual. So, if his body is destroyed, he might find another rabbit to act as his hosthost to infect. The host's body and appearance gradually changing to the parasite's original shape. He is also physically strong and very agile. By eating someone's brain, he may acquire fragments of knowledge. Which also adds to his unstability

Weaknesses- Bad manners, fails to understand protocol, pure true love makes him puke also. He is also very emotionally unstable. Acting as a mindless drone to Nyarlathotep, he never before had his own thoughts to deal with. And they are disturbing as fuck. This char misses being a part of this. Much like Seven of Nine when she was cut off of the Borg 

Previous World:  Forged by the dreams of an ancient elder god, this creature visited many realms acting as a mindless drone to the Crawling Chaos Nyarlathotep. Banishment after banishment, he somehow found his way into Sanctuary. 

Backstory (had a much bigger and detailed version, but it was lost, so... yea, this will do)

Upon being summoned into this world by the warlock Crucibel at the cave near the gypsy camp, on the outsides of Drokkwald, this being woke up at an completely new world. Crucible, the warlock, mispronounced some words from an ancient scroll allegedly retrieved by a frem pirate from some ruins related to the ancient cult of Set. Instead of summoning a bounded demon whose sigil was ready, he summoned an entirely different being. That was his undoing, for the bunny used his few energies to blow a sulphurous cloud out of his mouth, breaking the circle of salt that had him trapped. As the man tried to bind the entity by words, he was devoured and eaten. The remains looked much like a slaughterhouse, the bones with sharp fangs and claw marks, as the beast's foul mouth and appendages cracked the man's skull like a can of soda, sinking on its content...
A hesitant thumbs up! LOL Abatt sounds creepy and amazing!
Race for the shard is a summon (and sounds wildly chaotic!).

Thumbs up from me. Smile
This is an interesting character. I honestly would think twice on approving it if it were not a fact that I know you to integrate your characters to the community and to actively look for rp... since I feel the oddness/unique aspect of this character makes it hard for such a character to integrate. But again, I think you can make it work and I hope you have fun doing so.

Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options