Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artemis T'riz
Discord: ArtemiZ#2216

Previous Characters: none 

Character Race and Sub-Race: Elf, Drow(dark elf) 

Alternate Graphic: Giant Spider 

Character Description: At 5'9'' tall, Dark pure Black skin, White almost metallic Long Hair and Bread and rare ocean blue eyes for his kind that makes it even more harder for him to pass without getting notice as long as he is not hiding in a shadow somewhere. When you see him at first makes you think that he is cold and Scary looking creature with a weirdly charismatic features but once you get to know him he  actually has a very fair judgement  and welcoming personality. 

Previous World: world called Asildar from the underground city Oldor where his kind pushed down and forced to leave. 

Shard Plot Line - He is a Ranger bard and a traveller, not settler. He hunts with his bow most of the time but if he needs to get in to close combat he is good with his fencing skills, he has a weird and a rare ability what separates him from his kind is his voice. Ones he starts playing his instrument and starts singing, he can hypnotize the creatures around him, basically can make them to do anything rather than attacking him. In this new world he is in now, he is focus on doing the right thing and be fair and gets paid by other people to help them out to finish their quests or unfinished businesses. that's how he makes living. 

Special Role-play Ability - None

Backstory - Artemis born in the house of T'riz, he was a member of a royal family in this underground city called Oldor, Since he was a kid he has been noticed with his skills on  using a bow and his weirdly hypnotic singing voice. But singing was not acceptable in a drow community because the men must fight and protect the queen of the house and participate in wars. opposite to these traditions, Artemis never really social and active in his community and one day with a master plan he manage to run away from it all and decided that he will never go back and  settle somewhere, he will continue to travel and keep fighting whatever comes up to him. In this alone time he had for himself while traveling for the new adventures he found out about something really strange was happening to him. First he had no control over it, but by time he managed to control this strange ability. He found out that the anxiety, fear and anger makes him shape shift into a Giant Spider. which is rare because only the females has this ability in his kind. 

One day while he was fighting with a giant Ogre, his feet slipped and fell from a cliff. He barely remembers falling for a while and hitting his head to a rock and pure darkness. when he open his eyes again. He was at the ports of The Summer Isle. 

Other than that Artemis may be scary and cold looking creature at the beginning maybe his first impression is not that warm because of social awkwardness, the culture he is coming from his broken human language. but he is fair and sweared to himself to do the right thing that he thinks it is the right way and once people get to know him, they notice how kind he is. 
Good story! Thumbs up!
Nice job!
I will hear others before I thumb, because my knowledge on the race lore is somewhat limited. I wish the backstory was more... Story like?
But I think this will be an interesting character Big Grin

Upon further investigation and considering it is a traveller, not a native, you have my thumbs up aswell
Thanks Smile I wish I was a better story writer ahah But I am will rp this char quite strictly I make sure of that Smile
Thumbs up! I hope you have fun.
Approved!

Page staff for character set up. Enjoy!
Topic Options