Character Name -
Danae Matsouka
“True Name” excluded from application.

Character Race & Sub-Race-
Summons and Constructs: Demon - Succubus

Alternate Graphic
Succubus graphic.

Character Description -
Danae Matsouka is a lithe, willowy woman of 6 foot, and appears to weigh about 180 lbs. Her hair falls to the small of her back in curly tresses, darker than a moonless eventide. Her wispy bangs frame the sharp, but elegant features of her face: her pale, high cheek bones, sanguine plump lips, and vermillion eyes. The woman’s form is highlighted by an ample bosom, and perfect hourglass figure from her formidable shoulders, to her come-hither hips.

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)-
Weakness: salt, impulsiveness (tends to act on her own emotion), her own blood (due to its magical properties, it can make her a target for magic users), iron. Also, her true name. Anyone who knows her true name, can bind and enslave her.
Strengths: Due to her race, she is akin to magic, particularly spells that involve fire.

Special Role-play Ability-
Pheromones – when attempting to seduce someone, she releases a pheromone to aide in the seduction. A simple dice roll determines pass/fail.

Previous World
The Abyss!

Backstory -
Danae was summoned into Sanctuary from the Abyss by a foolish mage meddling in powers he didn’t quite understand. Angry about being pulled from her world, and then to have someone trying to give her orders, she ended his life. At least he went out with a smile. She took possessed a young female to be able to meld in with society.
 It has been two weeks since she was summoned, and she managed to find her way to Evervale.
Is the iron weakness specific to her? As far as I know, summons are only weak to salt. She sounds like an interesting (and a little scary!) character, and I hope you have fun with her!

Thumbs up!
(09-27-2020, 03:12 PM)Raindancer Wrote: Is the iron weakness specific to her?  As far as I know, summons are only weak to salt.  She sounds like an interesting (and a little scary!) character, and I hope you have fun with her!

Thumbs up!

It's because she's a demon. Most folklore have them weak to it.
approved
Topic Options