Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Varamyr "skinchanger"
Discord Id - Timm#5790

Previous Characters None

Character Name -Varamyr

Character Race & Sub-Race- Aelfeyn, sub-race Numajene (Numajene is a wood elf, but more savage, and with a deep connection to his forest)

Alternate Graphic  - Panther, as a son of Amthyr, the panther, the spirit of the forest representing courage and strength, he would carry the blessing of this spirit, even away from Numaja. Asking for his blessing, he then transforms his body into the shape of a panther, being able to run freely through the forests without attracting attention, a true scout skill.

Character Description - Thin, tall elf with broad shoulders, shaggy dark hair "flecked with gray" and gray eyes. He has several tribal tattoos representing Amthyr, the panther, all over his face and on the visible parts of his body as well. Their canines are sharp and their ears pointy.

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)- A guardian committed to the balance of nature, its forests and everything it produces. Varamyr has great potential to be a ranger in a kingdom that upholds his ideals. Its main defect is its wild nature, which can be frowned upon in many places.

Special Role-play Ability- Varamyr has an innate ability with animals, having a bond with it that transcends human knowledge. When he reaches that bond, he is able to enter on the animal mind as if it were in his body, seeing with his eyes and sniffing with his nostrils.

Previous World - A continent with great natural diversity, Tybar is full of mysteries and dangers, and in these areas some places that stand out: the Aquil Desert, the Numaja Forest and the great city of Zharkia. Numaja, where Varamyr came from, is a magical forest that punishes all those who enter without proper authorization, standing between Zharkia and Aquil, it has a single road that connects both, and all those who leave the road end up dealing with the dangers of the forest or even your guardians.

Backstory - Varamyr was a sentinel, protector of the Numaja forest and a great hunter adored by his people, until the day he fell in love with a red-haired human who stole his heart. Even though he knew that a relationship with a human would break Numaja's code, Varamyr was swept away by romanticism and ended up being disowned from his beloved forest. Without his home he sought a new purpose for his life, it was when he met a group of humans who were leaving on a ship's journey, which came to arrive in Summer Isle.
Well done, Varamyr. I really like the 'wild elf' take.

I will be glad to thumb it up, but i would first have you tell me how specifically we are making that rp ability happen. One way I can think of, from what you told me, would be that the shapechange is actually he possessing the panther. Or also he can shapechange into it because you mentioned it is his spiritual guide and, this would be unrelated to the rp ability.

I love your app and I'm pretty sure you will come up with something neat
Thank you for the reply, I apreciated that

About the special ability:

Special Role-play Ability- 
Varamyr has an innate ability with animals, having a bond with it that transcends human knowledge. When he reaches that bond, he is able to enter on the animal mind as if it were in his body, seeing with his eyes and sniffing with his nostrils.

In practice, he would receive accurate information from animals from a given location, such as: a large army passed through this forest two days ago, or things like that. A purely RP skill, which the staff would decide the information I would receive. Would this be possible? 

I put more information there about the transformation too
*Applauds*

Yea, but you can use it on player-run situations aswell. not only the staff. That seems like a great RP ability to me. Congrats

Thumbs up
A good application Timm, Thumbs up from me Smile
Great app! Thumbs up!
approved! page for your shape change.
Topic Options