Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplicate Paragon
I would like to make a copy of the xmlparagon attachment as an easy way to upgrade mobs either variably or specifically.

This is a screen of the properties on the attachment:  https://gyazo.com/110b8052b30f641b36343a7834382679

The only thing that needs to come out, is the fact that this makes the mob "a paragon" and gives it a paragon chest. That would mean removing the artifact factor (but we could leave it and use this later for legendary hunting), and chest chance (unless we convert this to something that upgrades the loot packs which would be nice.)

The enableparagon and /isparagon/ works the way I wish.  If I leave enable paragon on, then the convert chance will upgrade any mob on the spawner randomly.  If I turn it off, then I can force a single line entry on the spawner to be a paragon by using /is paragon/ ... this works perfectly ofr my needs.

I want to call this a lord attachment, as I think we should stay away from paragon, elite, boss and champ terms.  And "lord" often means just a stronger version of a mob.

My last question is, can i use this to reduce a mob, by giving it a .2 value instead of 1.2?  In which case we might need a better term then lord attachment. -- Tested this on Hits and yes it does reduce - Lara
Topic Options