• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Ra-Harakhti
[Image: dmvql7e.jpg]

Discord Id - God_Ares

Previous Characters - Shak, Tyrseus and an army more

Character Name - Ra-Harakhti

Character Race & Sub-Race- Aelfeyn

Alternate Graphic: Lord Oaks

Character Description - Ra-Harakhti stands roughly 8 feet tall maybe an inch or two short.  he is clad in golden armor from head to toe that is molded to his body and moves with him as if it were his own skin. beneath the intricately forged helm that resembles a Hawks, head is the face of a man that would look to be in his 30's, tanned complexion, and honey gold eyes lined with black khol. He has a soothing voice, and the heavy accent definitely indicates he is of the southern Andusian lands. He walks with a grace that is uncommon for one his size, and almost feels like he glides at times. The Large golden-colored wings span almost twice his own length and shimmer in the light as if made of pure gold. It is rare to see him without his helm. from behind the back of his helm, the hair flows to his mid-back, raven black with long braids mixed in with the loose hair. In a situation where there would be combat, he braids it and secures it under his armor running along his spine.

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)- Before arriving in the lands of Andus he was one of the winged guards of Horus in ancient Egyptian times. One day while returning from scouting the ends of the Nile a storm broke out and he was struck by lightning and when he came to be, he was lying on his back on the shores of southern Andus. His weakness is Jackals and Alligators. They have features that resemble his master’s uncle, and enemy Set, and the sight of them can actually strike fear in his heart as he was almost killed by Set on a whim but saved by his Master. He is a devoted follower of Horus and in the absence of his Master will find Cassia to be his deity and will be a Hem-Netjer (priest) to her. 
Special Role-play Ability-
He can give the gift of life to a dying person, but it means of him painfully cutting off one of his feathers. Once it has been cut off it will turn to golden dust which if added to boiling water and prayed over in the old tongue will bring a man back from the brink of death. As these do not grow back is a very deep gesture that one would have had to earn for him to do so.  He has only done this once.
Previous World
He is coming from the land of Egypt in the ancient times of the gods. His Master was Horus.
Backstory -
The sound of metal on metal died down as the dogs of Set had been quelled and they could now return to the skies and back home. The battle was well fought, and none were lost and as Ra-Harakhti surveyed the area where they had been ambushed, he heard a loud thunderclap in the sky as some very unusual clouds started forming over Alexandria in the distance.

"Something is not right... I can feel it in my bones" he said to Nefertari who stood near him pulling her spear from the corpse of one of their ambushers. "Those clouds are no normal phenomena... See how they grow as darkness covers the city? We must get back and report to Horus." Despite the urgency and clear sense of danger, Ra-Harakhti was trained to not show emotion in the face of danger, and it had many times almost been his own demise. He recalled the time that Set nearly impaled him on his sword just for being there and him being in a state of rage. Of all the Gods, he feared him the most.

They gathered and took for flight trying to make it back to the city to see what was happening when he noticed the sky above them was growing darker and darker at an alarming speed as the clouds gathered and the air began to get very cold. Anubis himself would even curse this cold. The cold however intensified and began to gather frost on their wings and begin to weigh them down. They all tried shaking it off, but the rate of the temperature drop was much faster than they could even brush off. A deafening laugh erupted in the distance, a voice he knew all too well, and he felt his blood begin to go cold. The weight of the ice building on his wings was too much to handle and he began to fall to the earth.
"I'm sorry Master... I have failed you... Forgive me" he whispered closing his eyes and waiting for the earth to meet him in the most violent fashion possible. Everything went black around him as he continued to fall, and he lost consciousness.

When he woke up a woman dressed in common folk garbs was kneeled over him, wiping his brow and tending to him. He felt intense pain in his sides, and despite that, he noticed his surroundings and decor were nothing like that you would find in Alexandria. He looked about slowly and then to her and then darkness washed over him again.

Through the darkness, I am once again born and whole.

[Image: 6yejUdPm.jpg]
Nice char. cant wait to meet him. Along with Qheela and Shu we are building quite the religious community there
Wow, he sounds like an amazing character! Just for clarification on my own part, I thought Daeves were native? But Ra-Harakti traveled here?
Approved, page for setup
Topic Options