Dwolfdragon
Previous Characters
Dwolf Dragonspirit, Telleryn Silverwolf, Ellehcim
Character Name -
Dwolf Dragonspirit
Character Race & Sub-Race-
Aelfeyn, Noldorian.
Alternate Graphic
Standard wolf graphic, slightly larger than normal if possible with dark black coloration
Character Description -
Standing close to 7 feet tall, he has long black hair tied back into a intricate braided ponytail.  It is hard to tell his age as he maintains a youthful appearance with few wrinkles other than some around the eyes from time spent in the sun and some around the sides of his mouth from frequent smiles and laughter.  His most notable characteristic are his piercing eyes of deep violet with golden flecks that stand out from his pale almost translucent skin.  He wears dark leathers with a large bow strapped to his back.  On his hip you see a magnificent crafted katana in a well worn sheath.
Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)-
With the Thorn King gone Dwolf has emerged from his hidden home deep within the forest to either lay claim to lands once owned by his ancestors either by taking over abandoned places or if necessary by taking back what should rightfully be his by force.  With his skills in stealth, lore and bowcraft he is more than capable of accomplishing either or both if necessary.  He is a capable scout/spy when necessary.  Perhaps his greatest weakness is his trusting nature.  Believing others far more readily that he should.  Coming from the small hidden village he has only vague ideas of what actually occurs at a kingdom level but he is rapidly learning.
Special Role-play Ability-
With all the time he has spent in the forest he has learned how to speak to the wild animals and understand what they tell him.  This gives him the ability to find out many things about others from the wild animals they sometimes never even notice.
Previous World
Native Noldorian
Backstory –
Once again I wonder if I am the last.  Even with the end of the power of the Thorn King 70 years ago my family refused to leave the hidden village our people had lived in for so long.  With them all gone now I decided it was time I saw where I came from.  Stepping out of the forest I look upon the city so many stories passed down said we helped build before the Thorn king came, Caerleon.  Who rules it now?  Will they recognize my ancestral rights and grant me a place here?  Will I have to fight to take what should be mine?  Only time will tell I suppose.  Settling my Katana on my hip and putting my bow over my shoulder I concentrate and seem to fade into the background of the forest and field, a faint swaying of the grasses the only indicator that I pass heading for the city wall and my future….
I like this so *paws*
Thank you Dulwitch. i'm hoping a few more people like it also so that Lara can finally approve it.
I like the app! I don't think wolves come in different sizes, though, unless you mean the cu sidhe graphic.
normal size is fine lol. i can RP the size
Approved
Topic Options