Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character App - Ellios Osodrya
Discord ID: Frozstee
Previous Character: Jadan Va’Renn (current) 
Character Name: Ellios Osodrya 
Character Race & SubRace: Aelfeyn - Frost/Snow Elf
Alternate Graphic: Frost Bear - Grizzly bear graphic with icy blue hue

Character Description:
Height/Size - Ellios stands at a respectable 6’8, with a chiseled warrior-like frame. Slightly broader in build than other Aelfeyn, yet seemingly athletic and dexterous.
Skin - His skin is a pale hue with a slight cobalt tint, his veins seem to run a bright blue. Most oddly and noticeable, there is a slight crystallized layer of ice bristling over his skin. Giving him an overall shifting color of icy blue hues.
Hair - Ellios Osodrya’s hair is a feathery cascading mess of frost drifts and tendrils of ice. Silvery in appearance with shimmers of blues, greens, and purple tints.
Eyes - Two abysmally dark eyes that are only offset by two vividly bright cobalt hued rings within. 
Ice Bear Form - A towering frost grizzly bear, much larger than normal species. A coating of shards of ice cover the bear, in some places forming near armor like frozen structures.

Shard Plot Line: Awakened in a thaw of ice on the far North side of Summer Isle. Ellios realizes he must have slipped into a hibernation state and froze. Normally thawing out to his prior memories and life, Ellios Osodrya seems to be at a loss, but geographically and mentally.

Special RP Abilities:
Tundra Walker - Being elementally linked to Ice/Cold and thrives in such conditions, such that the Cold provides benefits such as not needing warm clothing in the snow, while Hot conditions are detrimental and can only be tolerated for a limited time.
Chilblain - Such an affinity to ice makes for touching items to slowly start to freeze. Gloves are recommended for safe long-term contact with others.

Previous Worlds: Oh I’ve been here and there. Sometimes there and then, here. But mostly always around.

Backstory: 

Ellios Osodrya, is a sub-breed of Aelfeyn with a deep connection to the earth and most specifically the element of Ice. Originally home to a small tribe of his kin, nomadic, resourceful, and spiritual. Remaining unnoticed and secluded intentionally for generations, there was little to the common world that had value to Ellos. He was at peace being connected to the land and protecting his kin from any dangers.
Ellios left his tribe with a few other warriors in hunt of fresh game, a routine accomplished hundreds of times. After a successful take but a long expedition, the troop set camp along the glacier paths, a fire was lit for the use of light and food preparation rather than for keeping warm. A celebration was had under the stars and arctic landscape, though drifting to sleep would lead to drifting away....
All he can remember is hearing the cracks of shifting ice before a thunderous crack from the skies. He felt the glacier splitting, but before managing to escape, felt the crash of falling into ice and eventually the sea.

https://imgur.com/a/Y5rsRO7

~Stay Frosty Out There.
just a quck question frosztee where do's Vaas originate from?
Technically he would be a Traveler.
The closest Native race would probably be Alfun. If it would be able to fit into the lore to have an Alfun with an Arctic theme, then I would be inclined to adjust my app towards that. So as of now he is just from some unknown locations in the tundra, maybe he first crossed into the Sanctuary realms via the Northern area and hibernated/floated down to Summer Isle where he thawed and awakened.

Edit: Changed the last name.

~Stay Frosty Out There.
While I don't necessarily have a problem with this concept, I feel like him being aelfeyn is... questionable. It sounds to me rather more like a particularly humanoid-appearing frost elemental, which would fall under summons and constructs, much like Ignatius.
This post was soft-deleted... I restored it and am shelving it as that was the intention of the original poster. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options