Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Journey in Nature ( As Written by Asleaf)
That blessed breeze picked me up once more letting me skirt past my mother her trunk felt sturdy and worn. I had never put into consideration how truly old she was till that moment. I picked up some of her sap onto my leaf so I may always take a part of her with me, where ever this breeze would take me.

Up and away I floated twisting and turning the world was lush with many other Mother trees and grass, and moss and many other things. I felt like I was flying, but maybe that as I was. Across rivers and streams I moved in the quick Autumn breeze feeling the chill around me. I swear it got hotter though as I went past a Daedric gate, it's red portal crying for me to enter. But I remembered my Mothers advise " Never believe the Daedric princes lies little ones, you won't find lush pastures there only flames for you to feed". I am still unsure to this day what a flame is, but maybe it is the red hot stuff those portals are made from. They flickered and danced and looked ever so enticing. But that breeze had other ideas it carried me further away into a large soft ever green bush. I laid there feeling the rest of these strange leaves around me. They may be strangers but they where cousins of mine I nesslted in even with them crying for me to be away.

Why Should I move it was comfortable here, it felt safe here. Safe like my mothers embrace when I was just a budding leaf.
Topic Options