Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
orc- application
Discord Id - Jarick

Please give us the discord account name that we can use to message you on discord.
Previous Characters

If you have played on our shards in the past by what names would we know you.
Character Name - Jack swanson

We require role-play appropriate names. Names using odd characters or capitalization are not allowed.
Character Race & Sub-Race- his name is Dozig Uaruk

We want to know what Sanctuary race best suits your character and what their sub-race is. Since we allow you to bring in a sub-race from a variety of other fictional worlds please let us know what the source for your characters sub-race is. Example: Aelfeyn, sub-race D&D Drow. hoggur
Alternate Graphic
If you want to shape change into a graphic other than human, what graphic is it? (It helps if you give us the name (not number) out of Inside UO, or a link to a picture of the graphic.)

http://img.cadnav.com/allimg/170110/cadn...130021.jpg

Character Description - I wish for him to hulk up when angry to be a giant orc if at all possible he is 6 foot 1 weighs 280 pounds he is quite the large orc the skin in the sun light turns
a goldish color his eyes are grey he has cuts on his body and face from war ravaged land his mom was an orc his dad an ogre

Please provide details such as height, skin and hair color, and any deviations from human normal.
Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)- he is a very large orc his skin color is gold due to his family heiritage his hair color is a deep black he was born with 2 heads

Tell us what value your character will be to the shard storyline, and what weaknesses he/she has that may be exploited. Read More ..
Special Role-play Ability- his special role play abilty he is quite good in the mines his weakness is gold bars they make himm fall weak[ kinda like his kryptonite]

We expect that all characters will come into Sanctuary with a wide range of racial varieties. We expect that you will use existing game mechanics, items, skills, etc to support any racial or personal ability that you want to claim in your RP. However, you may document ONE ability that can not be represented by mechs, and doesn't require visual in-game support to sell. Please keep it to something that lasts no longer than the length of a RP session.

Previous World
Please let us know what previous world your character is coming from. (As a reminder we don't allow PC's to be native to this world, so the character had to have come from some place else.) Lukar

Backstory - 
he was born in a great land far away called Lukar it was a land ravaged by war knights killed his mother and father when he was just a boy
he spent his whole life trying to find the knights' that killed his family in doing so he had become alone in the world
filled with war and misery he grew up having to fight for his life he had to eat what ever he could find scavenge like an animal
one day the young orc was just 10 years old he got captured and put into a human camp where he was treated as a slave
with his dad being an ogre he has really large feature he was still no match for the humans that come along.

Years passed, he finally got strong enough to fight back as he was forced to work in the mines day in and day out learning the art of ore
he was nothing more then a miner for the humans he swore he would find the people that killed his mum and dad finally at 19 years of age
he was able to escape the prision that once held him in place he killed the all the humans and ripped thier arms and legs off.
for he had been beaten and tortured for so many years he was now a fighter he learned how to use a sword he decided he would slaughter
all the humans that made him feel so little.

He came across a ratman who owned a boat he told him his story that he wanted to travel the seas getting stronger
learning the ways of waters so the man told him if you find my satchel of silver i shall lend you my boat
The orc went on the journey in search of this ratmans satchel not knowing if it actulaly existed or if the
rat man was even telling the truth he told him to go to a cave deep in the mountains there lived a dragon
he guards the satchel the orc whent on his long journey.

he come across the dragon he was angry the orc had invaded his land The orc was not scared he
confronted the dragon  uub give me satchel he said to the dragon the dragon looked at him
you must kill me to get this satchel of silver back * the orc pulled out his giant club*  he
said if that is how it must be he proceded to fight the dragon it was no easy feat he managed
to get the satchel back for the ratman he returned to the ratmans hut gave him the satchel
and got the boat.

5 years pass he is on the waters traveling the sea a great storm happend his boat was crashed
he woke up in a strange land full of mysteries and magic things he had never seen before.
he was now in this strange land and no closer to finding his parents killer.
400 words or less. You may not play a native to Sanctuary, but your character can have arrived any time within the last 10 years.
An interesting back story of an orc searching for the knights that killed his parents. While you can RP a two headed orc and certainly reflect this in the .look, graphically you are bound by the constraints of the UO engine, unless you wish your graphic to be a hued Ettin on a full time basis. 

If you wish to be a normal orc that transforms to a large two headed one when they are angry, this is do-able with the Ettin graphic Smile
If I get approved that be fine

I be glad to hulk up to an ettin
Well I would be happy to see how things go for Dozig Uaruk. Was he brought here on the tail of a knight that slayed his family, or for another purpose.

Thumbs up from me.
Ty for thumbs up
So just to confirm this is for a Orc/Ogre (Hoggur)?

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
yes mam
Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options