Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carpentry & Musicianship
Our wiki page says this: 
http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...nship#Uses

"A modest level of Musicianship is also required for a Carpenter to be able to produce musical instruments, which feature a 10% success bonus over NPC-purchased musical instruments. This is not a design style for our shards and an change to this has been requested."

Can I get a check on this?  And if its true please remove it from the code.  If its no longer true please remove it from the wiki.

In addtion it says:

"In addition to influencing the level of success for the other Bardic skills, it also allows a character to use the Fire Horn."

Do we have fire horns and if so what do they do?
Regarding the second question: we do have fire horns. They are bard "weapons" that use bat nut (formerly sulfurous ash) to create a small fireball spell, the strength of which is determined by one's musicianship. Outside of that, I have no knowledge of damage ranges or anything of that nature. But they do exist.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Carpentry no longer makes instruments, bowcrafters do. I removed the requirement for musicianship awhile ago, so it's not there. The 10% success bonus applies to exceptional instruments only. I've updated the wiki.
thank you, this is now being archived
Topic Options