Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application; Ignatius
Discord Id - #trent4101

Previous Characters - You all know me by now...

Character Name - Ignatius

Character Race & Sub-Race - Summons & Constructs, fire elemental.

Alternate Graphic - Fire Elemental

Character Description

By all intents and purposes he looks like a person on fire, however a subdued fire.  Tall, athletic, olympian in build, the edges of his form are hazy, incorporeal.  His bodily form being dictated by his emotional fortitude as such the heat can radiate outward puffing him up like a fresh flame engulfing a dry brush, or inwards leaving him weak and frail like a pathetic and crumbling piece of charcoal.  

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)

Ignatius is a fire elemental and that comes with all the strengths and weaknesses of ordinary fire.  However he is also ruthless and cunning, hailing from The Fire Kingdom where all residing fire elementals are considered “evil” (neutral-evil for a D&D reference).  His pompous and self-absorbed nature leaves him prone to flattery and trickery that could lead to his undoing or ultimate demise.

Special Role-play Ability

Burn - Can ignite objects and spread the fire, however at the detriment of his own well being.  The fire is he, and he is the fire.  Snuff out the flame and he will be weakened and possibly perish.

Previous World - The Fire Kingdom from the Land of Ooo

Backstory

Ignatius stood amongst the Flame King’s elite guards and confidants, for his own benefits of course, loyalty was traded amongst the flame lords without regard.  He ascended the chaotic and esoteric courts of the Fire Kingdom from a mere cinder-kin to regal flame baron through sheer force of will.  This proclamation, however being of his own design, bore no clout before the Flame King’s absolute authority.  And with the sudden usurpation of the throne by the Flame Princess… Ignatius, and all that he stood for, was cast aside.  A charred and wasted ragamuffin, destitute and without purpose.

Cast out of the Fire Kingdom he wandered, his fire slowly burning, until one day a heavy gale snuffed him out entirely.

Until one day a new storm broiled, it churned and whirled, spitting lightning bolts upon the ground one after another.  The lightning razed a flame like no other ripping across a simple farm field, dead and dried from a seemingly recent drought.  The rain of the storm sizzled and steamed away from one particularly heated patch of this fire, it brewed hotter than the rest.  Taking a life all of its own, it sprouted limbs and muscle, not like that of a flesh of blood, but rather of magma and fury.

Ignatius had been rekindled in these lands of Sanctuary.  He thinks to himself, a flame igniting above his head like a sudden idea, “Time for me to claim my own Sanctuary.”
Forgot to add this to the original post, so a bump and addendum!

I'd like to character swap Solian for Ignatius and then recreate Solian anew as a 2nd character.  I plan on taking Sol a different direction than his whole entire skill set is at this time.  Thank you.
It's an interesting story/take of a construct. Approved. Page in game for the character change Solian/Ignatius and then make your second character Solian. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options