None (First timer) 
Character Name -
Layne Pavoggi
Character Race & Sub-Race-
Demi-Human 
Alternate Graphic
None
Character Description -
Layne appears to be rather tall, around the height of 6’3” with a build and body size that compliments him well. His sandy blonde short beard matches his hair which both are kept rather neat. Through his white teeth a middle eastern accent can be heard to his voice. He appears to be in his mid thirties. 
Shard Plot Line -
Given the task from “The Mother” to manipulate and convert people to be her servents in this realm and the abyss. 
Special Role-play Ability-
Sly tongue, given by “The Mother” to help manipulate people into her will
Previous World
Layne has been one of Mother’s servants for years, though she only allows him certain parts of his memory as she sends him from one realm to the next. For example, he only knows he is an integral part of the Imperium Saecularia and that he is a master manipulator and spearsman. 
Backstory -
Layne was always a loner growing up, his family made too much money and people judged him for it. They would say he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and never deserved what he had.  It drove him to move away and prove to everyone he could do it alone, without anyone.  Thousands of miles lay between his family and he. A letter here and there is all he had for some years.  
That is where The Mother found him, watching his drive and devotion to something so meaningless made her choose him. Using peers around him, she played mind games and pulled him into her web. Soon Layne became one of her most faithful servants rather quickly. Starting off, he was a bruiser but the more she dug in she found where he was useful. His voice, his appearance, they made bringing followers to her easy. With that, her desires could be achieved
Though she has put Layne in multiple realms to aid her plan, he only knows a small amount about it, how much time has passed in between and how old he is (if he even ages). He has arrived in Sanctuary around one year ago after completing his last task. How long he is here, is for the mother to decide. 
     (Trying not to give too much away about who the mother is, the Imperium Saecularia, etc...also haven't written in app in years so my apologies if it's poor. #formerstafflife #willredo) 
We're not looking to pry all your secrets from you, just to get a general feel for the character and that you understand the core concepts. Smile

Thumbs up.
Thumbs up.
Thumbs up!
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
This "Mother," deity/figure seems very interesting. I do want to know more and I do want to pry details out of you... but only because you have gotten me curious. Hopefully all my curiosity will be sated through some awesome rp.

Approved!

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options