Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sahja Khouri
Discord Id:   Morde #0476

[Image: lkl3Dhu.jpg]

Character Name:   Sahja Khouri

Character Race & Sub-Race:   Human/Lycanthrope

Alternate Graphic:   Cu-Sidhe (re-hued black or darkest grey - if possible)

Character Description:
Little about the woman’s build or height makes her stand out - athletically lean and modestly curved, and just barely reaching 5’7”. She seems ageless by the youthfulness of her satin-brown skin, but the few silver strands of hair flecked in a mane of off-black lends small guesses to truth. Kohl often rims her light grey eyes, accentuating her strange, elegant visage. She seems mild-mannered and charming, typically keeping an even temperament. 

Character Kingdom: Kingdom of Kraestret

Shard Plot Line:  Sahja plans to use her various skills to act as a member of support to the kingdom she aligns with. She will be available to groups and houses of the same kingdom to ensure victory.

Special Role-play Trait: 
Scotopic Vision. Hailing from a world of perpetual night, where the light never reaches above a dusk level quality, Sahja benefits from enhanced night vision. This allows her to see clearly at extremely low light levels, however, it has an equal consequence in making her sensitive to extremely high levels of light as well. 

Backstory:
Religion had died out centuries ago, the result of a global awakening that rocked nations and shattered entire groups of people who could not adapt to the evolution of man. Technology was Creator and King and Power was taken by the ruthless, cunning, and quick. Born to the least fortunate, Sahja clawed her way from the back alleys of the metropolis to the penthouses of the elite. But she held to a secret that few knew and even fewer believed.

When religion died, so did the lore of old and the wives’ tales told to keep children quiet at night. Sahja had never paid a shred of care for stories or flights of fancy told sparingly upon the streets, for survival and the goals of power were her main concern. She learned the truth at the tender age of thirteen when she was bitten by a lover during a violent altercation with an opposing group. Caught in the mix, Sahja was mistakenly bitten when her lover transformed into a hulking wolf and was suddenly ushered into the world of the underground lycanthropes. Theirs was an extensive network of secrecy, mystery, and loyalty to protect themselves and their kind from the horrific truth of consequences, while also preserving their adapted way of life.

Two years ago, an assignment with a high powered corporation took all that she knew of her life and her world away. Orders were to infiltrate the office of a suspected saboteur and confiscate a device only described as “a black cube of deceptive density”. Without question, Sahja committed and upon arrival to the marked office, easily found the object in question. As she placed her hand upon the cube, a cold chill shot through her hand and her hair stood on end. The cube glowed an eerie blue and beams of light shot in all directions. She tried to jump back but it was deemed too late – she vanished, leaving the room cold and dark as it was before she arrived.

She’s since been assimilating herself to this world called Sanctuary, learning archaic skills, immersing herself into the wide cultures, and adapting to new methods long lost to her people.
Our intention was for characters to come from a medieval fantasy world, but I am making an exception for this app. I really like it and I feel it suits the goal I have.

Nice app, thumbs up
I really like the creativity. I also think that because we are all landing in the same spot (this world), this application can work and can really spark some interesting roleplay.

I think your special rp trait is also niffty, reminds me Riddick. Smile

Thumbs up!

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
approved
Updated shard plot line.
Topic Options