Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexandria Hummingbird - Vampire Bard
Music 
Discord Id - Bunny#1701

Previous Characters
Molly Simon, Bridgette, Jaque, Lilitu

Character Name - Xandie, short for xandria, which is even shorter for alexandria
In Game name: Alexandria Hummingbird

Character Race & Sub-Race-
Human - Vampire

Alternate Graphic
Dark Vampire Bat

Character Description -

[Image: image0.jpg?width=332&height=475]

Colorful and Exquisitely Morose in manner. Often both at the same time. Pretty and Creepy, Xandi loves to wear masques while entertaining. Haunting with dark eyes and also Often gruesome with smeared blood around the corners of the mouth, a faint giggle behind the performance. She can sing, dance, and play all at once with her ribbon streamers, tambourine, and clapping hands. Its a rare moment to see her standing still. Even when she is sitting she is often fidgeting, bouncing her leg or tapping her twinkling toes. Hair pinned up, in braids and laced with gold chains and and variety of wired gems to keep them at her crown. Soft mauve lips, sweeping down at the corners in a relaxed pout. She doesnt smile regularly, in fact she tends to stare blankly at times, perhaps its the thoughts going through her mind distracting her, trying to keep them at bay.. and only 'ideas' in her imagination.

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)-

Strengths
  • Swift
  • Witty
  • Lulling voice
  • Enchanting, alluring. 
  • Creative
  • Polite 
Weaknesses
  • Short Fuse with Inconsideration or Rudeness
  • Spiteful
  • Jealous of other lovers.
  • Poisoned and gradually burned with the lingering touch of silver.
  • Distrusting
  • Conflicting, Multiple Personalities when triggered by flashbacks of repeated trauma.

In Character RP  Triggers:
  • Sudden Movement - She flinches or cringes
  • Abrasive Tone of Voice - She looks down and does not raise her eyes until the person, or she has left the situation/enviroment.
  • The sound of glass breaking - Crying fits.
  • Loud sudden noises - Angry Flair Ups with Anxiety
  • Gifts received with out a Senders Tag  - Paranoid Delusions, Personal Conspiracies   
Special Role-play Ability-

Able to suggest emotions, manipulating:  amplifying or subduing a desire that is already present. I.E. She can tempt to influence another by flooding them with visions that trigger or defuse specific emotions based on original desires that are rooted. Will Power Roll Check Role-play in .look panel, rolled by GM for influential accounts with npcs, and ooc consent through casual rp. with other players. If another player wishes to engage this will check, it will oppose Xandi's rp will stat against the other character's roll.

Previous World

Shaded-Realm : A realm in the void, where un-life is life and you start as a shade. By drawing on the ether, you gain corporeal form and become more substantial. Fighting for energy of vitality is survival and its anchored in mental abilities to shield and drain life from other sources. 

Backstory:

Lingering in the darkness, her lithe form basked in the moonlight, the pale beams spiking through dense leaves as she strolled through the dead of night. As she gazed into the stars above, her hallow stare reflected every brilliant sparkle, each twinkle shown in her onyx eyes..Her alabaster complexion mirrored the moons cast, her deep chestnut locks flowed freely against her bare back. It was then, that she felt closest to the magic in this realm, as if she could feel every strand, every fiber of sorcery that would course through her being.

The cloak of darkness began to fade from the land as time slowly progressed..leaving Alexandria to wander into the morning sunlight. Few souls gathered in her path as rays of light kissed the shadowed horizon The porcelain Siren was on her way toward the center, her crimson lips curved into a radiant, beckoning smile as usual, Xandi wouldn't let the annoyance of the sun get to her.

She began seeking shelter from the harmful blanket of light when whispers echoed around her. She looked around accusingly at the few that dawdled by the entrance of the inn. "Was that you!? what are you saying!?" , she turned about abruptly as the whispers taunted her, speaking in her mind. She would not believe it, she wasn't going insane. "There is trickery about! What..the woods? who are you!?" , her words dragged out, still searching the faces of those around her for answers. She stumbled, as others looked on..wondering exactly what as happening. Her hands cradled her head as she felt weak and confused from the voice entering her mind, not only could the childish voice speak to her, but could hear her every word as well.

"Where are you!?" , she shouted determined , then whispered to her self.." I'm not going insane I'm not..there is trickery about, phantoms even ..i.. shall find you" . The small voice teased her about the sunlight, wondering if it was poisonous to her..a mischievous giggle, he continued his beckoning, luring her into the woods alone. "Come, it is rude to leave one waiting.." the small voice whispered to her.

Fervently she continued her search for the source.. she had no other choice. The incessant calling of the voice tickled her ears, not allowing her to be deterred. A local bard and master of blades tarried close behind her as she traveled into the forest just bordering Longwood. They seemed worried for her safety, which wasn't too far off considering she was talking to her self and walking around in a confused manor.

A slow wind began to turn, the leaves rustling as the branches shook with the progressive intensity of the winds. Soon her garments began to ruffle, the hems folding over each other, then her hair, wisps of raven strands filtered her view as they whipped in front of her doll like face. An eerie presence provoked chills to run down her spine and the small hairs at the base of her neck to rise. The violent breeze that stirred from no wear settled as quickly as it appeared, before her, a small figure stood. Miss. Hummingbird gradually realized, her surroundings were very different. Following the song of a child's lullaby, she did not give up her search, compelled to reveal the source. Now in the forests of Kraestret...

"Was it you?" ..her words trailed off in an almost surreal state, her eyes were half closed, between the confusion and searching she was all together mentally exhausted. He stood before her, patiently, a small boy. He waited for her to realize who he was but her knowledge fell short as did his patients for those who hid behind the trees. "I suggest you tell that bard to be quite, go about your business" , he motioned and immediately they turned about.

She was alone with him.. she continued to study him curiously, fascinated. His skin was pale as her own yet as per her both darkened eyes he only posed one, and one to contrast of pure flawless white. She waited for a moment then looked back noticing she was indeed alone.. her gaze returned to the strange young boy , her words drawn out cautiously, "So..it was you? who spoke ? you who knew my name?"

He nodded and answered, revealing to her exactly who he was. Her disbelief continued.."but, your just a small boy, should you be alone out here?". A voice stormed inside her mind at the instant causing her to fall to the ground. Kneeling she gazed up at him, peering through her dark lashes he then had her full attention. Alexandria knew this being was not to be trifled with, for some reason, she was called upon.

That which he revealed..she studied his form in awe.. keeping herself silent until spoken to out of respect for the one who slipped through dreams. She thanked him for her dreams and nightmares, the inspiration for her personal writings. At that moment, coming to a realization she offered herself to him, not knowing such a presence before. "I am at your will." , her words spoke softly and held high regard.

He spoke with her a while , she listened attentively. His heart was good and evil, he was light and dark, he was truth and lies and bitter and sweet all together. So as she, in his own words.."Sweet as flowers, yet poisonous as spiders.." . He knew her true.. it was her manor, she was nor good nor evil , she was what was needed at that moment. She lead her life on what she needed and what was around her and the circumstances provided. She may be the one to stay by you, when your bleeding to help your wounds. Or..the one who slips poison in your food for petty and spiteful reasons.. She was the conflict of tainted purity and passion.

With unexpected strength,she was shocked by his act as the young boy lifted her to her feet gently.. "you will create a coven..You will surrender your time and energy as a service unto other in my name - I am .." a few more words were spoken but the time was coming soon for his departure.. keeping his name sealed in her heart. ...one last question she posed.."Shall i tell anyone of our meeting?" he smiled gently and answered.. "it would be better for you, if you didn't."

The winds began to turn again, his voice fading in the breeze. Closing her eyes slowly she now smiled into the heavens accepting life as it was to her. She thanked him, to the blank skies and all around her for his time and meeting. And slowly, she awoke from a daze..she smiled blissfully, her eyelashes fluttering..she looked around to see she was alone once more. Her bone white fingers laced together clasping in front of her.. she turned around and slowly made her way back to the inn, relishing every step, experiencing every feeling with enhanced intensity, her being was almost buzzing as her nerve endings tingled with tranquility, excitement and knowing all at once.

She was ready.. she would make invitations in preparations for the beginnings of a coven, now she just had to narrow down the chosen.
This is an interesting character Bunny, with many rp possibilities and angels. I'm not sure exactly where you are going to take it and I'm eager to see how you flesh her out. Her odd tenancies can likely be great or grating... really depending how you play her, so again i'm eager to see it in action. It was a very creative application and I enjoyed reading about Xandie.

I hope you have fun with it. Approved.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options