Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kheduku
Discord ID: Cicily #7657

Previous Characters: Cicily Krassen, Amadrya Darkbone

Character Race and Sub-Race: Gargoyle Summon

Alternative Graphic: Gargoyle Graphic (ethereal/black)

Character Description: Roughly humanoid in shape, with bestial head brimming with fangs and horns, and clawed hands and feet, possessing a pair of large leathery wings and a point-tipped tail. colored ethereal-black  which looks exactly like stone when carefully observed.., enabling her to appear as statue if motionless. depicted with chains around her neck, symbolizing that she is controlled, or domesticated in a way. impressive figure, a tall and powerfully-built gargoyle dark brown hair. She is one of the mightiest warriors alive, and even her most formidable opponents cannot easily defeat her. She has two horn-like structures on her forehead with beady yellow eyes. A terrible scar goes from her left eye down her cheek.     

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)- Weak to fire/daylight. Her previous life Amadrya Darkbone had her involved 80 years ago right when the 30 year war ended and the spell-weaving knowledge was lost. She was slain by one of the great dragons trying to protect this magic. Turned into a gargoyle by the GreyRider she awakes in Summer Isle without any real collection of her past life or events. She remembers war, and a lot of fighting. She has natural leader traits from her past life. 

Special Role Play Ability: Immune to the passing of time and sickness. During an attack, she can wrap her leathery wings around her ally to offer formidable defense while making an escape.
Ability to fly, no mount needed. Camouflage/statue decoy.

Previous World: Past Age Kraestrat 80 years ago Demi-Human Legionnaire

Backstory:

"We must protect the library and the books that we have placed under spell" Amadrya insensitively whispered in horror to each her of her personal guard. Why were the dragons so coordinated with their attacks this time? How did they become so powerful? For every one dragon that her cloumn killed wasn't without great casualty and suffering. They were losing this battle.. Kraestrat was burning..The last grand line of defense comprised of adept cabal magicians, Phalanx, Legionaries, Archers, Priests, even giant siege engines which were built inside this spectacular library in an attempt to guard the powerful magic that was here ... for so many years... The ground began to shake as pillars of jagged stone began to crumble from the arched ceiling. The darkest most giant dragon of them all stood now towering the building they were all inside. with stretched arms it grabs each side of the wall and with brute strength topples the walls killing everyone inside.. Amadrya before dying clutches her golden ankh pendant around her neck and murmurs a prayer before giant slabs of stone encase her body. The grey-rider has taken her as a gargoyle and now awakes in Evervale as Kheduku the Gargoyle

(No one has met this character i already made, I gained some skills on her and stuff like that.. was wondering if i could just do the name change and graphic change to a gargoyle to make things easier on me. If you need me to create a whole new one that's fine also as I can delete this character)
Hello! So this was an interesting application. I normally see the Grey Rider as one who protects, not necessarily one who brings/summons someone... however after thinking on it a bit it's not an unrealistic reach (that he would summon someone if he feels the need is great).

Approved. Page for the character change. Smile

I hope you have fun.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options