Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notices Posted and a Formal Letter Sent
*A letter is returned in relatively short order*

Herald Sylise,

With all due respect, this seems unwise for one who claims to be enlightened, and tremendously excessive.  Skorgi, as one whose lineage disposes him to be at home in the ice and snow, finds great discomfort in the hot lands of the south, and has always used what means are available to try and cool down.  He has many times made use of the fountain in the palace, including in the presence of the previous Sultan, and though some have complained of it being 'rude', to my knowledge no one has ever explained to him that that fountain in particular is actually a sacred site; I was myself unaware of it until receiving your letter.  Banishing any person for such a victimless 'crime', without warning, in itself seems excessive.  Given that he is a Boyar, the Queen's mate, and General of the armed forces of Kraestret, doing so without a warning or formal complaint to Kraestret first seems even more excessive.  However, if you have no desire to maintain positive relations between Kraestret and Andus, so be it.

Queen Daciana von Cioara of Kraestret,
Matron of House Raven's Kiss
Topic Options