Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Concordat of Avalon
Alliance name

The Concordat of Avalon 

House Leader
Cynric Degenhard
How new players can contact you
We RP everywhere, but the alliance is centered on Port Leon and the Emlyn kingdom of which it is the capital. Contact me (Ovady|Ethan) Kutara, or Listru on Discord if you wish to join. I can also be reached regularly via PM on forums. 
Events
Events will include:

Council meetings open to the public

Estate Holder Meeting open to Estate Holders and Alliance Members
Hunting parties
Tournaments
Rituals and Ceremonies
And story arcs specific to Emlyn
Times will vary but we'll try to host at least one event a week focusing on play times between 6 pm-9 pm. Weekdays will be preferenced. 
Current Status
Recently formed during the early summer of 2020. Capital of Emlyn, Port Leon, was recovered from the former Dragon leadership. Active and looking for RP centered around politics relating to Emlyn. 
Your bannerfile
[Image: avalong_acords_2.jpg]
Lore

While the turn over of power from Dragon to Cynric was not amicable, the tension between Dragons and Humans no longer remains. Most dragons have been said to migrate to Carigsay under the leadership of Taelarys, although dragon residence in Port Leon is allowed and encouraged. The essentially moment of the transfer of power was Cynric Degenhard's recovery of a special sword from a stone above the throne of Emlyn, and proclamation as King of Emlyn. 

The atmosphere of Concordat RP will center around knights, dragons, militarism, arthurian legend, Game of Thrones style intrigue, with Lord of the Rings-esque flavor throne in. While it centers around this, it is not -exclusively- this and will include room for all types of activity. Please contact any member for RP! 

Significant figures (Including estate holders) include:

Taelarys - Carigsay Estate Holder
Tiernan - Brekka Estate Holder
Dagon - Arnlodge Estate Holder
Maeve - Courtly Figure
Cynric Degenhard - King of Emlyn and Port Leon Estate Holder

Open claiming of estates is closed, but RP with Emlyn can lead to claming of several estates still unoccupied. If you are interested, contact me (Ovadya|Ethan) or shard admins on Discord.
approved I'll work on your page.
Topic Options