Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dia Wildove
Discord Id – Daisy#1122

Previous Characters – Daliya Morskaia

Character Name – (Dia) Dianella Wildove

Character Race & Sub-Race – Muiri, fairy.

Alternate Graphic – Wisp, or fairy like graphic is it doesn’t look too horrible.

Character Description – Dia is passionate like most fairies tend to be, though she does not seem to have the naivety one would often characterize a fairy as having. She is feisty and daring—traits that have gotten her into difficult situations. Though she can be mischievous she is by nature usually kind and often considerate.
She is tall for a fairy of her tribe, standing proudly at close to twelve inches. She has beautiful golden skin, and deep emerald eyes. Her hair is a blazing fire-red and though she would rather others not take notice of her, they often do because even for a fairy she is remarkably beautiful.
[Image: Fairy.png]">

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)-- Dia is vain and arrogant, headstrong and persistent. All these traits worked very well for her where she came from, however in this new world, one filled with the very best of heroes, those traits are bound to cause her trouble. She is however very crafty and resourceful. Additionally, though she does not give her loyalty easily, she is faithful to those she loves and would not purposefully betray them… Pity she has never loved many. 
Special Role-play Ability – Dia like many of her kind can cure living things of illness and even restore their emotions and spirits should they be down. Consequently, among her kind she was a bit of an anomaly since this power for her would also work in the reverse giving her the opportunity to harm someone, sometimes inadvertently.
Previous World – One of my own imagination.

Backstory
     “Are you certain?” I murmured breathlessly, as I continue to move towards the central hall.
     “Yes. The Aoifen Tribe have betrayed our position. As we speak Goblins descend on the valley.”
     I stopped moving, turning though I knew time was short to look at Lyon Thornwood. He was the queen’s brother, the Commander of our troops, and my dearest friend. So much had to be said and yet…
     “Dia, we have to go. We must defend the valley.”
     It was a foolish statement. The valley had been lost the moment other Fae had stood against us. Nevertheless, again we were moving. Mounting our war pigeons, we went into battle. We had won against horrible odd before, but it was not only vicious goblins we were defending against, but other fairies.
     I never did care for Lilium. She had ignored tradition. She long since stopped supporting the other tribes and in truth it was her indifference that allowed the Goblins to move so close that they were a threat to the valley… But I did care for Lyon… If time would allow, I may have even found myself loving him.
     Pulling on the reigns of the war pigeon I was riding I narrowly escaped the swing of a frantic Goblin. However, something else must of hit, because darkness overcame me.
     When I woke, I wasn’t in lands I once new but somewhere different. However, what most startled me was the fact that I no longer was twelve inches tall, but at the least five feet in height and my wings were gone.
     With a shaking breath, I stood and walked into what looked like a town.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Approved
Topic Options