Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craft Skills that need crafting stations implemented in code
Tinkering: Benches are already in the crafting area on Summerset Isle. Tested; works.

Carpentry: Bench/Saw is already in the crafting area on Summer Isle. Tested; works.

Masonry: Added a Masonary Stone near the forge, in the crafting area on Summer Isle. Tested; works.

Inscription: Waiting on Implementation with desk. Currently it can be done anywhere with a Pen and Ink and Blank Scrolls. Inscription main menu is a big bugged, when you click on the pen.. "Error (MegaCiloc) :" for all four of the various levels of scrolls.

Cartography: Works anywhere with a mapmaking pen and blank scrolls. No workstation needed currently. Have not been able to make anything except "ruined maps" with 120 Cartography; which don't open up like normal maps. I assume this is a Malas Map thing?

I did add "Saw Mill" South addons to the Saw Bench on Summer Isle Crafting Area... so players can make boards. You need boards to make anything it seems like even though items in the Carpentry menu are listed as "Boards or Logs".
Wormwood, I'm sorry I didn't clarify, but my list is for skills that are missing a requirement for crafting stations in the code

So carpentry is not actually bound to the bench, for example. You can craft anywhere. Sorry for the confusion.

Cartography is a little bit disabled at the moment until Lara figures out which maps we are using. So you'll only get ruined maps. Big Grin

I'll check on the inscription menu.
No worries! Thanks for clarifying.
I've added requirements for craft stations for tinkering, carpentry, and masonry. I'll add a separate thread for cartography because it needs a crafting station graphic decided on and implemented.
Thank you, good job!
Topic Options