Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paragons
Not all Paragons have Treasure Map Levels Defined.  That's okay, it would be a lot of work to fix them all, but is there a way to do SOMETHING if there is no treasure map level?

Like assume one based on one of the loot packs, or based off their fame level? Or if no treasure map just drop a little extra gold.  

Its not a big deal if people don't get chests everytime they find a paragon, but it would be nice if they got a little something.
Sorry to resurrect an old post.

Not sure if this is related...certainly not a priority...but if you're keeping a list maybe check Lava elementals. 

Killed a Paragon, it spawned a chest ( got excited as I love doing treasure maps ) and it contained 1 gold coin lol. Nothing else, just 1 gold. The creatures loot was pretty good as normal. Oddly I killed a mongbat paragon about an hour before and got some deco and a level 3 map lol ( maybe nothing is wrong and karma just balancing the world )

Again, far from a priority but I know you guys like to keep tabs on unusual stuff.
Yeah, they seem broken. Just killed another Lava Elemental Paragon and same thing, just a chest with 1 gold coin in it lol. Maybe if it was a worn iron coin...
Topic Options