Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NPC Quests
My first NPC quest was a success. Her location is in green acers (Trammel), coords (6060 3000). I have tested her and she works perfectly. 

(Notes on her GUMPS)

Please, will you lend thy aid to help a starving peasant?

GUMP,Gram,4/Dear warrior, I am in urgent need of thy aid! A band of brigands ransacked my home and stole all I saved for the coming season, wilst thou lend thy aid?;Yes;agree;How did this happen?;question

GUMP,Gram,3/Thank you kind stranger! My family and I will be able to survive the coming season if you are able to provide 100 fish steaks, will you accept this task?

GIVE/<questholder/name/Save Serilda’s Family!/notestring/Serilda's home has been raided by villainous brigands, and her family has no food for the coming season. Serilda has asked that you collect 100 fish steaks to feed her family./objective1/COLLECT,fishsteak,100/autoreward/true/rewardstring/@bag/ADD/<plate/hue/2677/name/a family heirloom fancy plate>

GUMP,Gram,4/The past few months have been harsh for my family here in Evervale, we have noticed gangs of trolls growing in numbers to the North, scores of evil undead to the west… Lastly the season has been harsh and crops are not yielding what they once did… I feel that the future of my family is bleak! Hearing all of this, will you lend thy aid?; I will gather food for your family!;agree;I am unable to help thee;decline

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options