• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Application
Discord ID: Cicily#7657

Previous Characters: None

Character Name: Cicily Krassen

Character Race and Sub-race:
Undead Vampire

Alternative Graphic:
Pale skin, hoping you guys can help me out with this part. I will roleplay anything you can give me to make my chatacter look a bit unique. If she has to look more undead and vampiric then so be it! <3

Character Description: Cicily Krassen is 5'2 with a petite stature. She has long blonde hair that is kept in a ponytail most times with an aura that radiates so seductive and alluring around her that she's always been good at keeping close company. Her unmarred skin and perfect features make her stand out and she presents herself in a professional matter, almost noble seeming. Her infectious smile adds to her serene beauty. Her eyes are a crystalline blue that seemingly put you at ease.

Shard Plot Line/Strengths and Weaknesses: Cicily Krassen has set sail for Summer Isle in hopes of locating her father for her Master. She knows she will be used as much as she can by her Master for whatever purposes he may have. She feels it in her bones that something big Is coming and finding her father is just the beginning. She is very weak to natural daylight and susceptible to fire. She grows weak when she doesn't feed and perhaps only feeling alive during the night. 

Special Role Play Ability: Persuasion and manipulation are her key abilities. Often telling people what they want to hear and seeming a certain way to fool them into thinking she is close friends and cares about them. Maybe the ability to bite people under consent or something like that? 

Previous World: Darkage 1+2

Backstory:

Cicily Krassen drenched in sweat, lay there motionless her blood soaked dress sticking to the cold marble floor. Across the way lay her mothers dismembered body slouched against the wall her eyes still open and wide. Loud rummaging from the dresser drawer in the bedroom can be heard, muttering of curses begin to escape an unfamilar hooded figure. The sudden movement of Cicilys neck moving from the left to the right had footsteps in a hurry now towering over her helpless body.

"Oh you poor thing, I thought I had put you out of your misery already" His cold hand cupping the side of her face she tries to scream but nothing but choking gasps can be heard. Chuckling now, staring at her open cleavage he takes his tongue and glides it up the side of her cheek.
Your Whore of a mother and worthless father have caused me so so much trouble and agony my dear, they should have never double crossed me, DO YOU HEAR ME?! Pulling his hood back to reveal beaty little eyes and terrible fangs he says to her. Come to think of it young Cicily... You are going to help
me make sure that your father gets the worst punishment he could ever dream of.. He sinks his long fangs into the side of her neck, blood dripping down from both the wounds. Her mouth opens wide and her body starts to flinch and twitch uncontrollably.

Oh Cicily, whispering now in her ear... "When you wake my dear, you will sail out to Summer Isle and when he sees you he will be so happy knowing you are alive.. but little does he know when his back is turned it is you my little one that will lunge on him and take him out of this pathetic life. He kisses her softly on the lips and gently runs his fingers through her long blonde hair and then abruptly releases her from his arms letting her hit the floor hard. Without a words notice he vanishes out the front doorway. Cicily Krassen is 5'2 petite blonde with an aura so seductive and alluring that she's always been good at keeping close company. Tormented with horrible flashbacks of her mothers body and plagued by the abandonment from her father Cicily grew up with a depression and hatred inside her that no one ever really realized was evident.

Cursed with the bite of the vampire has left her without any feelings and deprived her of all happiness. Having to hide afraid of being exposed all the time is life for her now. Often times she would think about escaping her captor and just ending it all by walking out into the bright sunlight to end her curse... but later she began to understand that this was everything but possible. His words.. his controlling words are all that matter. He is my master... my father will die.. Oh yes, he will die.. she says looking at the reflection of her pale face in the mirror. As months went by she found herself hungering for her masters return. She liked what he gave her.. she liked what he turned her into.. the way he touched her.. the aggressiveness inside of him excited her now.
Her want to hunt and thirst for blood was consuming her until nothing was left of Cicily Krassen.... except a terror of the night with a mind so damaged and irrepairable.

Cicily will often manipulate people for her own needs and wants. She doesn't become attached to humans although one could be very well fooled by her demeanor and way of handling herself.  Her only goal is to fulfill her masters deed of finding her father and ending his life. She is hard to get close to, if she doesn't like you she won't waste her breath on you. Often using humans for gold and sex and important information on any big details between kings and queens. It is not certain yet what her master will have her do after she finds her father.. She knows that her master and herself are going to play a key role in something big in the future.. she can feel it in her bones.
Hi there!  This application looks great, but if possible could you edit it to fit the template found HERE
It just makes it a little easier to see.  That said, an application isn't required to go ahead and dive in-game and get started!  Looking forward to seeing you around!

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
(05-21-2020, 07:29 AM)Kutara Wrote: Hi there!  This application looks great, but if possible could you edit it to fit the template found HERE
It just makes it a little easier to see.  That said, an application isn't required to go ahead and dive in-game and get started!  Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hope to RP with you soon Kutara!!
Hooray for more vamps!
Thumbs up!
Approved! So happy you found us Cicily! I can't wait to run across you in game.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
(05-21-2020, 10:54 AM)Daisy Wrote: Approved! So happy you found us Cicily! I can't wait to run across you in game.

Thank you so much Daisy, I really appreciate this and can't wait to discover you and many others and what awaits me in my roleplay experience! Smile
Topic Options