Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make horses sellable via vendor
With the new colors available, it would be cool if horses could be sellable by vendor. I envision it as something allowing the seller to turn the horse into a little horse figure item of the same color, which then goes in the vendor's pack. And then the buyer double-clicks the figure to get the horse, which changes its allegiance to the buyer.
Hello. This seems like a cool idea. I'm not sure how long it would take to script, but if it is easy I think people would like the added feature.

However, I wonder. Can't you already get a deed and then sell the deed? It's been forever since I had taming so maybe I'm wrong but I thought this was something we used to be able to do.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
On...either Grimm or Comraich, there were pet claim tickets that could be transferred or sold by vendor, and ownership transferred to whoever turned in the ticket to the stablemaster.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Currently, when you stable an animal you are not given a claim ticket or any object which you could use to transfer ownership. You have to go back to the stable master and use commands to claim your animals. As a tamer I would love to be able to sell all kinds of animals.
The limited storage of pets drives me nuts in general, and the ability to sell them is one aspect of it. I've seen various systems to deal with it - claim tickets, functional hitching posts, the ability to turn pets into little statues (that you can then store like a normal item), etc. Would be very very nice to see it addressed at some point. Trying to play a tamer as anything more than a fun time-waster is severely limited by the stabling system currently (either as a seller of animals or for hunting with animals).
this is part of another pet discussion, archiving.
Topic Options