Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RPCSS Changes to Lore, Rules and Mechanics
Would like to claim Haverbron if still available
Updated
I would like to reserve Raedoria for Cynric Degenhard.
Updated
I would like to put in a request for Westleeuw estate. Will handle IC portion when/if we get Brea back.
Updated, but Westleeuw isn't in Midrvegr its on the border of Emlyn and Kraestrat which makes it either Cinders/Nyre or Nir/Daci.
Myself and Ovadya|Ethan: are currently negotiating ownership of Emlyn ( port leon)- discussion to follow and information will be updated soon!
(06-02-2020, 02:26 PM)Listru Wrote: Myself and Ovadya|Ethan:  are currently negotiating ownership of Emlyn ( port leon)- discussion to follow and information will be updated soon!

I will be taking over Emlyn with Listru as second in command. The RP for such will take place in game over the next few days/week.
I have made some updates to the list as per recent changes.
Unfortunately, my schedule will be changing and I won't be able to commit the time and attention to the political plotline it deserves. I am retracting my claim on Novochebay and hope someone else will pick it up! Daisy has done a great job cleaning up the excess gore while leaving the estate with some spooky glam. Great for devious and non-devious characters alike!
Topic Options
Thread Closed