Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RPCSS Changes to Lore, Rules and Mechanics
Dagon would like to claim Arnlodge
Kortan would like to claim Dornear
ALL REQUESTS LOGGED ABOVE
Adirianoch places Tårnsted and its people under his protection.
I would like to claim Golmeuse for Mugwort Muddlemire
I would like to claim Estervern Smile
I would like to claim Essendell for Baelrad Cain!
(05-06-2020, 12:09 AM)Gestalt Wrote: Adirianoch places Tårnsted and its people under his protection.

Hi Gestalt!

I just want to make sure that you read on my post that Tarnstead is not currently built, and you'll have to wait a few weeks, probably 2 for Daisy or Kutara to build it.

If you DM me in Discord, I'll go over what things you can request.

Lara
I want to make sure that I was very clear on the forts again.

We are in the process of custom building forts.  The square brown castles currently at some locations are temporary and will be removed for almost all of the locations when we do the next update: later today.

However, not all of the custom forts have been finished, and three of them are orc forts. Tarnstead isn't built yet.

So i'm seriously hoping you guys didn't fall in love with those old UO castles and thats what you were hoping to get .... If so my bad.

Anyone who has claimed a location with an orc fort, or with no fort at all will be able to make general requests and suggestions to Daisy or Kutara for the re-building.

If you have any questions, just DM me privately and I'll discuss.  My goal is to make everyone reasonably happy and excited for this.

You can read our build notes here: Done means Kutara or Daisy have made it "pretty", otherwise its just a basic build and still needs work.
http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...56#pid3056
I'd like to claim Tarafeyn for lilitu please, and thank you.
Topic Options
Thread Closed