Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A fond farewell
Hello everyone!

I’ve been a part of this community for, well almost 20 years now, and it is a testament to all the hard work that everyone does and the effort they put it that keeps players like myself coming back time and again.  However, I will be too busy with life to contribute that same amount of effort.  And so, I will be stepping down from Brighwell, and will be continuing my weeks-long streak of not logging in.

This place is aptly named and has always been a Sanctuary for me when it is needed.  When real life is simply too much, this has always been my favorite escape route, a place of magic and ideas, a warm and inviting place you can call home.

I will still be around in Discord if anyone would like to catch up on occasion or simply chat, I enjoy the conversations too much to simply leave entirely!  Afterall, the people of this community are what makes it so great and I count myself lucky and fortunate to be one of them.

For reference, if you’ve played with any of my characters, they are – Ignatius, Solian Dwin’Mitore, Gaol, and Claire Gudewyne.  Have a nice day and I will see you next time I make a triumphant return.

The Story of Ignatius; http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...41#pid4241

Brighwell; http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...77#pid4477
Hello Trent!

I get it. Sometimes things do get busy and the pull to get in game wanes a bit, but you said it best, you'll stay in chat and when the desire burns again you'll find yourself engrossed in the moment. I don't really think this is so much bye as in, I'm busy at the moment and I can respect that. As someone who in the past so much enjoyed rp'ing with you (jeez it feels like a life-time ago when Solian and Dymphna caused havoc), I can easily say your quirky personality is much loved here.

So obviously even if your characters aren't active, I'm glad you don't plan to be a stranger and plan to still linger in chat. Who knows, you may find yourself at some point logging in. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options