Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Back
Just taking a moment to welcome everyone back and ask how you how things have been going.

Mith and I moved to Providence RI in August of last year.  The whole family is doing well and no one is currently sick, having surgeries or failing to sleep for prolonged periods of time.  Consequently, we have no complaints and some time to work on this.  

Regards,
Lara
I'm doing great! My baby boy is going to be five in August, and in the last few years I've published two books (which have sold with some success), and I've continued to teach and be the best wife/mom/daughter I can be.

I'm happy to see so many familiar faces—as always I love to connect with a group of people who I have known since I was fifteen. *smoooooooooooooches*

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
It's been a roller-coaster ride on this end!

My health went from 'bad' to 'abysmal'/fully disabled, unfortunately, with little hope of real recovery.

Besides that, though, not too awful; we moved to Chicagoland last summer, definitely enjoying being Not In The South Anymore.
Much like Daisy, I began publishing fiction (so far, one book/novel and several novellas/shorts), and just started working on a new novel (yay for the return of the Muse!)
Night got a *wonderful* job about three months ago, so the trajectory is definitely looking up finally, even though our finances are still pretty tight at the moment.

So excited to have this much-beloved community slowly coming back together!
Well My Now Fiance (we weren't affianced when we moved originally) Moved to the Buffalo NY area late 2017, From Houston afther Hurricane Harvey. For the most part health has fluctuated, rebroke my food for the 4th or 5th time (whos counting really), and until recently I was working for Apple almost 8 years, but as of May 30 I'm unemployed. We went to Texas to celebrate I guess but caught some cold or flu but we will be back in the pink of health soon I hope. Moving to NY has been good for me, I'm down several clothes sizes but not weight somehow, I don't understand this but I'm just gonna roll with it.

Soon I will be embarking on a job hunt but not today.

[Image: Wyldeheart.jpg]
(06-17-2019, 02:07 PM)Wylde Wrote: Well My Now Fiance (we weren't affianced when we moved originally) Moved to the Buffalo NY area late 2017, From Houston afther Hurricane Harvey.  For the most part health has fluctuated, rebroke my food for the 4th or 5th time (whos counting really), and until recently I was working for Apple almost 8 years, but as of May 30 I'm unemployed.  We went to Texas to celebrate I guess but caught some cold or flu but we will be back in the pink of health soon I hope.  Moving to NY has been good for me, I'm down several clothes sizes but not weight somehow, I don't understand this but I'm just gonna roll with it.

Soon I will be embarking on a job hunt but not today.

Because muscle weighs more than fat!  Tongue  Go you!
Hey All!

Wormwood here, former lesser staff on Grimmwold. I also played Jug'Jug Wyrmwood and other Goblins in Muckwater over the years!

I'm still living in the Northwestern Suburbs of Chicago with the boyfriend of 15 years and two cats, Merlin and Guinevere. Working part-time at an furniture installation company office, computer work, and trying to get my life in order after years of untreated depression and just inner ugliness. My only real claim to fame in the past few years is I fully hiked the 1,130 mile Ice Age Trail in Wisconsin.

I'm looking forward to seeing this new system in action and getting back into some good old UO nostalgia. Feel free to PM me on Discord or here to chat!

-David
Wormwood
Howdy folk,

How thrilling to see another incarnation of Sanctuary Shard! 

Life has been challenging, I had become guardian to my niece and nephew, but they are old enough now that I can carve out time for myself.  Lara and Mith, I'm glad you're well, and am excited to see this forum with Halikar on the sceene - what potential for us all!
Topic Options