Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking players to create a guild with!
Update: I'm officially giving up due to a solid year of zero responses. 

I would personally like to apologize for not engaging in the story more, to explain a bit- I have sought player's interest oocly before moving forward in any kind of Story. I do not like to seek characters out in regular roleplay who I know nothing about, often in the past I took the integrity of other's for granted and moving forward with roleplay I would often see my story ended before it even got to begin. I personally seek interest oocly first and develop rapport with a player. Once I have a good relationship and communication with about 4 people I then tend to move forward in a group story. Often trying to recruit characters blindly results in them running off with whatever they can carry from your house.

That being said I don't mind interacting and roleplaying with characters I do not know. I do not even mind recruiting characters without getting to know the player, however what comes first is a small core foundation that I know won't stab me in the back or run off with my stuff (with exceptions, well scripted betrayals can be fun too).

This is by no means directed at anyone I'm merely giving an explanation as to why I am giving up on this guild and how I tend to operate when starting a guild. I just wanted a core foundation before pushing the snowball down the hill.
Topic Options