Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A simple leather-bound bundle of parchment.
The first few pages of parchment seem to be lessons on writing, large block alphabet written in a shaky hand. 

The follow on pages are more steady but still block letters. 

I'm still not sure the date, nor time of year. Waking up here has been curi  strange. Have spent first few days porcha .. purchasing armor and a blade. 

In wandering this strange place came across a group with intent of culling an enemy within a place called dark forest. Went along though felt greatly under copab... capable in martial abilities. 

Went better than expected as stated by members of group. There are clear signs of frustration and corrections. 

Training in cypher stalled. Fear last of the chapter, perhaps even Order. Such strange wonders. 

Today came upon a Saracen while preoccupying time with blacksmithing. Do not know how am to look upon this. So many oddities seem to be upon this land. Not surprised a Saracen would be present. Very smart in most of dealings, and always believed was handling or hiding some device or knowledge of arcane design. 

Story's related of serpents Dragons, a woman whom stands head taller than my being of giant lineage. The ugliest little man have ever seen with a largely vast love affair of flax. 

Awash with curiosity and lose. Alone, unsure. Fear rides upon soul as constant companion. Sight not returned upon eye, itch so deep under skin constant... 

Hands still cannot be uncovered. 

What is it I shall do here? 
Topic Options