Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Cuivian Chronicle
The Cuivian Chronicle
Summer III

Raeyithia Sees Prosperity and Protection
Denizens of the kingdom were alarmed to learn recently that goblin war bands were seen along their borders, inciting a sudden panic in the capital. However, under the strength and protection of Lady Rendethryn Stormsong of Carigsay, the would-be raiders were driven off without any casualties. It was not long ago that Stormsong arrived in Tarasinau, seeking to help the people re-establish the glory their kingdom once had. The lady has worked tirelessly side by side with the citizens plowing fields, tending to crops, and restocking food stores, as well as lifting spirits. It comes as no surprise that Lady Stormsong is rumored to be taking the throne of Raeyithia soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Ask Baba Sorina**

Dear Baba Sorina,
Lately I've found myself feeling more and more adrift in a world that doesn't have a place for me, and I don't know what to do. I work as a shepherd, and every day is the same: take the sheep out, keep count of the sheep, move the sheep, bring the sheep back. Not a thrilling life, by any means, and I imagine if some day I just walked off into the wilderness and vanished, only the sheep would care. I've never married, and while I do have friends, they have their own lives and their own worries. Help me, Baba Sorina. How do I make my life have purpose again? How can I start enjoying life again?
-Down in Dornear

Dear Down,
Oh, my dear one, do not for one moment think that your life is without the purpose, even if you cannot see it. The purpose is that it is yours, and that is more than enough! Do not seek quantify your life as if you were weighing the wool at market.

I know in dark times, in stormy times, we can feel disconnected from those around us, but just because we cannot see the ropes does not mean the boat is gone. Follow the ropes and give a good hard pull if you must to draw them back into sight! Let them know you are there and that you need them.

I will also say to you, dear one, that ailments of the body are not limited to the bumps and bruises so easily seen, and sometimes the head and the heart are injured also. While I can only give to you this written advice, a healer may lend greater aid. Know that you matter, malyshki, you shine in the darkness, and the world would be all the darker without your glow. Ty ne adin - you are nyet alone.
-Baba Sorina

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+The Grapevine+

+Meissa rodent problem is getting worse and it seems the rats have outsmarted the smartest made traps!
+A pair of purple knickers with the initial S sewn into them were found in the bushes near Brigh Darcan. If these are yours, you can claim them from the top of the silver tree.
Topic Options