Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Journey in Nature ( As Written by Asleaf)
The breeze made me move again it's crisp telling of the winter to come and I moved ever more across pond and river and even across the large blue grey body of water the birds named the sea. It looked heavy with storms and i could hear shouting from the two legged things in old wooden hulls. That wood looked as if it had come from a great mother tree. It had many knots and it smelled of pine and a tar.

Still the breeze carried me and many others of my kind across the bristling waters ever onward journey towards some place different. I could feel a summer like heat on my vaines almost as if the world was tuning quicker then before. It the breeze that is made me land on some soft ground the grass felt fresh and vibrant and i could feel the rustling of many other leaves near by. And as if by some gods trick or maybe blessing I started to form. First into a blob of leaves with face then slowly into a two legged thing. I looked at the stumps they called legs and tried to stand.

I fell but falling was fun!. I giggled like any small two legged would do to my self and noticed I produced sound. Two legged sounds. What did they call it again. Ah yes Speech, I moved and seemed to form a head and then a face and a body came next all round and squishy, and many a leaf was part of well me now. I'd also seemed to consist of twigs in places like the two legs had bones. As the day waned I grew arms and stubby things that wiggled at the ends. I made my self walk each step was wobbly i had no idea how the two legged things usually did this but it was interesting and onwards I went till I hit a town bustling with many other creatures and a small spider scuttering into my pile and called this place Sanctuary.
Topic Options