Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving your favorite RP Spells!
In the process of redesigning the magic system, we will be reducing the number of spells in each system -- there is a lot of redundancy and bloat, but I want to make sure we keep those RP spells that fit the five type of skills.  

(For those of you who were part of the discussion yesterday, there was another shift in design once I sat down and started putting it on paper.  This is my current design.)

I will ignore/delete any suggestions/requests for combat spells, as that is not what I'm working on right now.  
I want those CURRENTLY EXISTING spells that you use for role-play OUT of combat. 

Evocation
This system will be primarily direct damage, some target-based, some AOE. This system is for the battlemage and is primarily aligned with vire magic.
  • RP Spell 1
  • RP Spell 2
  • RP Spell 3

Inflextion
This system will be primarily crowd-control. This system is for the air bender type of mage.
  • RP Spell 1
  • RP Spell 2
  • RP Spell 3

Druidry
This system will be beneficial spells, including protections, heals, and buffs.  This system, as it name suggests, is for the Druid and Earth Witch and will be primarily aligned with the element of earth.
  • Shapeshifting (Animal/Plant Forms)
  • RP Spell 2
  • RP Spell 3

Mysticism
This system will be caster centric auras with a broader range of applications, as it will be mostly support but with a low damage spell and cooldown crowd control.  Mysticism will become more powerful when other mystics are round.  This system is most closely aligned with water and is for the mystic, spell weaver and water witch.
  • Power Pulse: if near an arcane circle will animate pulse with other magic users.

• RP Spell 2
  • RP Spell 3

Vahonomancy
This system will be primarily summons (using creatures for combat like taming, will take up taming spots).  This system is for those who are role-playing necromancers, demon summoners, spirit shamans, etc.
  • RP Spell 1
  • RP Spell 2
  • RP Spell 3
Topic Options