Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notices Posted and a Formal Letter Sent
Herald Sylise,

I appreciate your consideration on the matter.

I will begin with your final point. Going into a private home, and claiming a finite and privately owned resource such as food, is a very, very different matter than rinsing oneself in a fountain in a public building after having been allowed to do so previously. One is clearly morally wrong, and implies malice; the other, no malice was intended or moral questionability perceived. A simple explanation is all that would have been necessary.

While I am quite certain he would be willing to respect the now-sacred designation of the fountain having now been made aware of it, an apology is unlikely, both given his nature and seeing he was not informed of it at the time, then banished without warning. And the suggestion of having to give notice and subjecting to being under guard like a violent criminal is simply unacceptable, especially for what boils down to a misunderstanding. And that, with one who but recently risked life and limb - and more than you even know - to help save your city from the wrath of the invading dragons and to extinguish their fires.

Queen Daciana von Cioara
Topic Options