Sanctuary Shard Forums
Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Printable Version

+- Sanctuary Shard Forums (http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com)
+-- Forum: General Boards (http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Board (http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Awesome RP Shout-Outs (/showthread.php?tid=677)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Daisy - 09-03-2019

In the past we have had this type of thread. Where we give praise to incredible role-play moments. Please add as you enjoy!

With that in mind, I want to give a HUGE shout-out to everyone who turned up to my roleplaying event today, for House Valdrdomr. Brea/Lara, Chester/Goibne, Fenwick/Wormwood, Nyre, Ashliyn, Daciana/Nir, Ewlon, Kythaera, Casimir... and anyone else who I might of come and I forget to mention.

I had so much fun. It was supposed to be a quick event for me, just an hour tops... turned out to be close to three hours and when I left it was still going. In fact if I didn't have to put my son to sleep I would have kept going.

Thank you for reminding me why I work so hard to make this place look pretty and run smoothly---I had so much fun!!!

RE: Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Lara - 09-03-2019

Went to 4 hours ...

RE: Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Wormwood - 09-04-2019

Six for me.... *rubs his eye sockets**

I did have a lot of fun though, thank you everyone!

RE: Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Daisy - 09-05-2019

I had so much fun again! I'm like hijacking this thread...

To LORD De Leon... I didn't expect you to be so articulate—I loved our moment at the bank today.

To Ewlon, Edward, and Ashliyn... it was a fun! I appreciated the banter and somewhat tense moments. Thank you!!!

RE: Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Edward Haverston - 09-06-2019

A big thank you to Raewyn for being amazing as always and the wonderful wonderful RP Heart !

Thank you to Ashliyn, Ewlon, and Daliya, quite the interesting turn of events, and a tad eye-opening I hope. 

Thank you to Jata for the amazing RP as always, 1-0 Me. Tongue 

Thank you to Cael and Katya and Rhys for the wonderful evening of RP and roof jumping and wolf learning! 

To Heph. Thank you thank you thank you, for your trust, and confidence and Roleplay. we'll get you a step stool eventually! 

And anyone else I've missed. Truly enjoy and appreciate your Roleplay and Participation.

RE: Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Daisy - 09-07-2019

To Felix... One of my all-time favorite rp partners who has been rocking it with me for well over a decade. I LOVE rping with you—I didn't expect you to log in tonight, but I couldn't resist staying up late when you did, and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully we don't get our characters killed. Smile

Thank you for always making it interesting.

RE: Awesome RP Shout-Outs - NirAntae - 09-07-2019

Been having soo much wonderful RP, it's hard to keep up with the <3!

Rhys, Skorgi, Ewlon, Jata... you all rock. I have the best group. <3

Edward, quite unexpectedly... such a -pleasant- downtime scene!

Casimir... <3 I almost cried, srsly.

RE: Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Mektor - 09-08-2019

I attended the Imperium Saecularium event tonight. Though not everyone was very vocal (which is required in such a large gathering) I must congratulate the guild generally for the way they handle their official business, especially their Primarch Solomon. It is, if I may offer a personnal commentary, a very scary way of dealing with things. Were that stuff to happen IRL, I would either poop my pants, pick up arms or leave the country.

RE: Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Luci - 09-08-2019

I would like to thank Damian, Cornelius, Cele, Katya, Lara and Sahure for the great RP the other night! I am excited about what is to come!

Also this is long overdue but I rped with 2 snake characters- a male and a female- when I first arrived here and I enjoyed our RP so thank you!

RE: Awesome RP Shout-Outs - Wormwood - 09-08-2019

Shout out to the Imperium and Sic for last nights court! IG - creepy and terrifying, OOG - a great vibe you guys set up.